Long time lurker, first time member

Hello, everyone. My name is Sapphire and I’m nonbinary (they/them pronouns please) and have been a practicing Satanic witch/demonolotor for about 2 1/2 years now. Ironically, I found EA through a Tumblr blog that was dissing him but instead I found him a breath of fresh air. Too much of this occult stuff is heavy-handed and full of Shakespearean language, no good for a beginner… he’s just great. These days I work mostly with the Kings and the higher ups (Azazel, Leviathan, Lilith) but still enjoy researching the rest.

I’d like to make friends hopefully.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

That email is everything lol.

1 Like

That is the thing that drove me away from forums for a while. I hated the useless dogmas and the Shakespearean explanations. I find BALG to be more refreshing. More variety instead of a group therapy session telling everybody how Satan saved their soul. Nice to meet you by the way

1 Like

Satan did save my soul that I will one day walk with Him, in His world, with His bride and that I will become greater than the mortal I am leaving behind; the mortal which must die that a God will be born!

Hail Satan!

My Father
which wert in Heaven
Hallowed by Thy name in Heaven as it is on Earth.
Give me this day My ecstasy!
Deliver me to evil as well as temptation
For I am part of Your Princedom
For aeons and aeons!

Ave Satanas! Satanas Dominus Terra!

Al.

I am in no way mocking your beliefs Uncle AI. Asmodues saved mine in a way.

1 Like

Balg is nice because it is a learning and a teaching environment.

“You dont truly understand something until you can teach it to a toddler”.

Learn, teach the community, learn. Repeat. This is how ive been going at it and working WITH people is awesome.

I remember when i needes advice and i literally had no one who i could talk to without being crazy. Now i have a full community.

Welcome to the forum. Hope it catalyzes your craft as it did mine.

Don’t worry about me. I’m just an Evangelical Satanist.

Al.