Lonely Path

It is the solitary Path. I will only speak about my own self here. Normies are out, not even worth a moment of time, so that greatly narrows it down.

People into let’s say the alternative scene, narrow it even more the Left or Dark side. Keep going, your personal version of it.

Okay, keep going until you find former consorts that share ALL of this in common with you, and even share the same memory of said past lives. For whatever reason it doesn’t work out with this super, super tiny little group you have to choice from.

Let’s all be honest at this point. I will always be single. I have not even tried to get married. What’s the point of it? No one is Midnight.

This is the first and only place that respects spiritual relationships.

I think a lot us are more lonely then normies will ever be. Yes, having a spiritual mate is great, but it can’t honestly replace a human one. It’s not the same.

Power begets power. Love of power. Power of love. Both. It’s not a choice to make. I need both.

I honestly don’t think any human being as gotten me.

7 Likes

I plan on not dating or marrying anyone. For some reason it just doesnt feel right to me like as if it goes against my spirit husband. I love him more than anything. I dont feel like im missing out on much. Plus i tend to identify more by my own spirit than just my physical self, so that probably plays a part.

5 Likes

I don’t have any spirit or physical consorts.
There are no others like me.
No one that matches my wavelength.
I have my son and he’s all I need.
Otherwise, I’ve always told anyone who would listen that the paths we walk are lonesome and solitary.
I don’t believe in covens or group workings because the results are likely to always be skewed more towards what one person wants, as opposed to what needs to happen.
In any case, we’ll all walk alone in the end.
Might as well get comfortable and accustomed now.

8 Likes

I don’t resonate with my physical self as much to be honest. I look at myself and I think I look stunning but I know there’s more to me that’s seen on the surface. I want kids and all that and I’m not totally against marrying a human but I’m not letting go of my spirituality and everything just so I can marry some “normal” dude that’s against my path.

Yeah it’s hard going through this path alone but I wouldn’t have it any other way, it allows me to grow and hear my ancestors and other entities better

Maybe you all are too picky. Worst case, find someone who resonates that hasn’t progressed as far on the path and teach them. Eventually it might grow to be more.

2 Likes

I feel this tiny, tiny pang of loneliness at 41 one I have never felt before. I haven’t felt lonely until I hit 38.

It’s weird to crave human attention. Before it was just extra toppings for me. A treat.

Now, I truly wished there was someone I could discussed certain topics with.

My ex said being with me was the happiest of his entire life. For me it was sorta of sad time.

I am just me, 100%.

Most people put on masks and play parts. If I was ever playing a part, it was just pretending to be human.

5 Likes

U don’t believe in law or attraction methods? There’s people with way worse circumstances in terms of attracting a relationship , I believe u said that your interests are too niche too find a partner, try Neville Goddard sleep method , I think you could find a partner in weeks or a couple months

I know it’s my fault, but I’m pretty lonely most days. That’s okay as I’m working on myself and I’m content with being in my own company. I just don’t feel a connection to anyone. Maybe some day I’ll meet someone again. I think this is my last life on this Earth, because I feel a natural non reaction/ indifference to other people, events, and even events and emotions within myself. It’s like knowing you’re in a dream and the fact that it will all go away when you wake up.

5 Likes

Another Title Or Name For IT IS HARUHIISM

1 Like

You may of used the wrong wording. You are alone, not lonely. The hero and those that are special often have to go through the world alone/solo. It isn’t necessary a lonely path as you can have people help you and feel connected to them in some way. Not necessary a relationship type. I’ve never felt the need to be someone’s partner. Where ever you are you are there. there is always you 24/7 so learn to have a relationship with self. Sure we will feel need to crave attention and intimacy as it’s in our dna. however, that’s where friends are for. Pets as well. Some of the greatest minds of history were virgins or never got married. Having someone at all times as a partner is society’s dating culture’s influence brainwashing. U often see ladies who have people always on hand in line. They don’t know themselves as they are attached to having others be their partner. They can’t be single in life for a day. They go mad being single for a week and quickly find someone just for the label of couple even if it’s fake relationship… Those that never spent time with themselves don’t know themselves. They are bunch of identity that others tell them they are.

2 Likes

people are more afraid of themselves than of others

3 Likes

Even if you feel a connection and want to be around someone. It’s still not guaranteed. Me for example: betrayed by my soulmate friend. It is what it is. Some people just not evolve enough . too materialistic . Not smart enough to move past materialism into the spiritual. Not everyone wants to be better or better their life. That’s why they get stuck in repeated abusive relationships one after another. Even if someone goods come along to help they choose the poor choice or sabotage good in their life. Such is with my case of her making poor choices. There is no negative with me around yet she choose to make it negative/ and full of drama. Basically lie to herself that there is issue with me caring for her with no hidden agenda.

1 Like

Haruhiism law says

I reject your reality and inject my own

1 Like

We Replace Default Reality One Step At A Time

People are ok with familiarity even if it’s torture and abusive. That’s why there are very few adventurers who will go out the comfort zone to explore . Same is with entrepreneurship folks. Only few will go against the grain to make breakthroughs. The others stay with what’s known even if it’s hurting them. Example is my boss at work. He’s not educated so he just do the same hoping things get better. He won’t do stuff to help his business like making the workers work. He fear they leave. It’s proven that certain things make business grow yet he won’t do them cuz it’s new to him. He don’t have the knowledge. He’s not open to other’s input cuz he’s use to his way. So he rather have a many holes in his ship instead of fixing it. Cuz he’s use to being passive and hoping business picks up on it’s own. heck. we are short staff and he’s not even trying to find staff. He just wait for people to inquire instead of letting people know he needs workers.

1 Like

Neither do I think so in my case, but for me its not about that, anyway (it would be also highly unrealistic,heh).

Since I am currently spiralling into some kind of newly chosen loneliness when it comes to other people I remembered how excited I was in my younger years when other folks talked with dread about a future as a crazy cat lady and hermit. It sounded like paradise to me and I couldn’t wait to meet my awesome destiny in my own four walls, dancing to my own beat. But society had other plans and I was dating for years and years and years because it was expected from me (and because people couldn’t stop “matchmaking”). It felt irritating and annoying and secretly I was relieved when it all ended again, each time. I am really content with my current relationship but if this one should not last for whatever reason I will probably stop dating and embrace my original plans.

2 Likes

People don’t really want what they think they want. If they truly wanted it then they would do everything in their power to achieve what they want. When you want something so much it becomes a need. Also, try to be so judgmental and unforgiving. It will only make everyone involved (and most importantly YOU) less happy. Being caught up in ego is being caught up in suffering.

3 Likes

It’s really hard for people to know what they want. They are brainwash by media that they want this and that. Shopaholics due to ads on social media. before it was on tv. nowadays people don’t watch tv as much. So the new thing is following the crowd through social media. Other than myself, I rarely see people work on themselves. They always looking outwards for things/anwers. Most people project what others want for them. Family pressure/ friends/ peers/ husband/gf/bf 's suggestion of what they want are often in people’s head. They never really sat down and quiet themselves and ask ‘who am I?’ “what do i want?”. Too much distractions these days with social media and other’s thoughts or even society’s dating culture.
A great example is my mom. She keeps asking when will i get married and have kids. For the longest time all she thinks is about marriage. I don’t care about those. That’s her program. not mine. Believe me, many people have their mom’s program in their heads about who to date or marry.

2 Likes

You’re right but why are you still going on about what others do? Focus on yourself and what is required for you to achieve what you want. Everything else is a distraction. That’s not to say you can’t learn from others, but complaining about how others live their lives won’t help yourself.