Loki and the portal to Yggdrasil

Yesterday me and my apprentice came to a abandoned concrete empty building.

With four pillars supporting the roof, at each pillar I drew loki’s name in the runic alphabet, then I drew the four elements underneath.

I evoked Loki to physical materialisation his manifestation was very strange he appeared as a black figure with green flames in his eyes.

His aura was also greenish, he stood inside a black tornado, I have never seen Loki appear in this form.

He relayed to me that I could bring the nine worlds here to our world.

He led me through to opening a portal to Yggdrasil, I was given this incantation a strange language which I cannot identify.

" Sam anta drench seap banor skaka ygg oz loge fera keeki "

Then Loki became the actual portal, the whole rooms atmosphere had a huge critical change.

I looked around the empty room, about 50 entity’s came through this portal.

He told me to look deep inside the portal and I could see the roots of a tree in gold.

Interesting stuff what you think.

24 Likes

That’s it…what happened after looking into the portal??
Did you get hypothesized /OBE/bost of energy ???
What happened :weary:

2 Likes

I can’t discuss that since Loki Asked me not too

3 Likes

Well that was a tease…:smirk:

1 Like

u seem to have awesome experiences. i am truly amazed

1 Like

Great stuff, man. Your experiences, likewise, are always good to hear/read.

By the way, have you ever encountered the giants of Jotunheimr?

1 Like

I have had visions of my future workings with them yes and thanks both.

2 Likes

@Einar02

ever since we opened the portal, the place is thriving with a weird pull of energy, the portal is getting stronger since.

2 Likes

So you actually saw a spirit alien like being appear in front of you like somthing out of a movie?. Why no pictures?.

Really ? are you serious oxygen exists and we can’t see it.

To see a spirit you have to alter you perception as well as altering your consciousness, a camera doesn’t have consciousness and it can’t change its perception.

if it was that easy everybody would be taking out their camera during evocation.

7 Likes

Great stuff man. I’m sure it was a hell of an experience. Would love to try this sometime. I’ve never really worked with Loki though I’m sure he has a lot to offer.

3 Likes