Locking up child molester

So I haven’t been on here in a long time. Long story someone that I used to be very close with molested my little sister when my mom opened up her home to him . My little sister was 4 at the time she has been interviewed by police and there was an open case but recently we found out that they closed the case . He’s in a different state from where I am, maybe that’s why it’s so hard to get this case worked on . man I need help getting this thing going because the man that did this feels like he’s untouchable and it’s disgusting. So if there’s any advice please feel free to comment.

4 Likes

One of Corwin Hargrove’s books is called Demons of Wrath. There’s a rite mentioned in it that can cause the target to create an outburst when it’s inappropriate. The idea is that they get themselves into trouble by revealing their true nature in an inopportune time. I suggest using the ritual, and tweaking it in a way for maximum effectiveness while keeping others safe.

4 Likes

Is he a weeb who liked the loli genre a bit too much?What breed of scum we dealing with here?

I say blast him with a couple of combination evocations with the demons of the goetia and for old time sake,the NAP attack invocations and the Gallery of magick rituals.

2 Likes

Try the ugly stick ritual by Raine Sharpe as done in Eric’s Anthology 3 book It is very nasty and probably very effective I used it myself against someone who owed me money and took me for a fool but I got my money back and within 24 hrs of doing the ritual I quite by coincidence (there is no such thing ) I found out where he lived and was able to convey that message to three other people that he owed money to within 24 hours he had those people banging on his door and I know at least one of them was intent on causing him damage unfortunately i flew home that day and never learned the outcome but I do feel certain it was not pretty and I am certain it didn’t end there
Raine Sharpe used it against a guy who beat up a small child and put her in hospital check out the interview between Eric and her on u tube it might be just what you need But what every you do suceed for the benefit of humanity .

2 Likes

Could you please PM me the name and info? I’m an avowed pedo-curser.

10 Likes

Thank you So much I will look into it .

He is a master manipulator who will do anything to get what he wants for his own sick needs . I’ve seen him play multiple younger girls in his past . He used to talk about selling women like it was cool or something .

1 Like

Thank you so much . It’s been very hard and I feel like I have a weight on my shoulder bc I was the one let him come live with us and he betrayed and took advantage. So it makes me feel somewhat responsible, I hope I can teach him a lesson it would take that guilt off of my shoulders .

1 Like

I like to think about playing safe with curses. There’s more karmic dept in outright hurting the person. But little to none if they get themselves into trouble. With a little push. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I saw your recent post about cursing someone so that people will see through their deceiving ways. I think that would be very helpful for this situation, so he cant manipulate anymore people trying to help him .

Actually that was mostly about a gold digger I knew and how to protect myself against anymore of them. A child molester is worse, and should be dealt with differently.

1 Like

Have a chat with King Paimon and Belial. They may feel some type of way about child abusers.
Honestly even entities that are definitely not beginner level may surprise you with the vitriol toward molesters.

3 Likes

I love hitting people like this… PM details, please.

Edit - target details

4 Likes

The correct category for this is Baneful Magick. I have changed it. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh okay thank you .

1 Like

I know you will destroy your target. Tell me if you need death spell.

2 Likes

I don’t wish death on him I just want him to suffer for his actions. I want his punishment to be long and drawn out. I want him to be alive and face what he has done . I want his heart filled with regret. I want him to realize he fucked up bad . And messed with the wrong person, I had nothing but good intentions for him and he betrayed

3 Likes

Hel happily inflicts pain on people like this.

Vidar, Narasimha, Thor, Ares, Artemis and Demeter also come to mind.

If it’s justice you want as in a court case, I can recommend Zeus and other spirits associated with justice.

In terms of emotions try this technique by EA

2 Likes

Talk to Lucifer, he might be able to help, explain him the situation

2 Likes

I fucking hate child molesters, Angels of Wrath is also a good book

2 Likes