Loan Sharks

Your defeatist attitude will get you little sympathy here, and it has garnered the last bit of attention I care to give it. Its obvious you have no plans to put any effort into anything you’ve been told. You a “Yeah but” and those go nowhere in life. Your simply here now because you like the attention. Either follow the exellent advice given to you or don’t and find another place to cry.

Try petitioning Bune:

You know the method now: gaze at the sigil like it’s the love of your life, pour everything you’re desperate to have money and opportunities for into his sigil, then you’ve worked with a serious genuine demon, which is evidently something you feel is a last resort.

Then calm the hell down, and stay open for opportunities that are out there for you.

1 Like

Tell him what you want, why you want it, let your frustrations about feeling dead-ended pour out in your own words, ask him to help you. The words need to come from the heart, YOUR heart not mine.

Stay talking to him through the sigil until you really feel you’ve run out of words, then go watch a programme on TV or YouTube or something, log-off from here for at least the rest of the night so you’re not thinking about the ritual again, make sure you DON’T try and dig in for doubts about this, just turn your mind away from it as completely as possible.

Doubt undermines the emotion you’re going to put in, so although we live in a science-oriented skeptical society, put that aside for a few days because it’s like poison to your hopes.

You know, this triggered a memory of an idea I cooked up about seven months ago and forgot about completely. I called it The Devil’s Three Boons. The idea worked like this - The target makes a list of three specific, reasonable changes he wants in his life, and I install them. In return, I get full consent and carte blanche to make three permanent changes of my own choosing. The target will never be informed what they are. I was batting it around as a way of amusing myself at the expense of random people demanding proof/instant fixes/easy answers.

Who said you have to put the circle indoors? Are there no Woods or deserted Places were you live?

Welcome to the Internet… Just Google: Fiverr, Elace, Odesk, Dogvacay or VA.

What it will not do but make you lethargic…

I sense a Attitude Problem here… Try changing from Defeat to Victory.
Sounds hard but its not.

[Quote]That’s what the world does to good people.

It chews them up and it spits them out.[/quote]
That’s one of the thinks you tell yourself to justify and dig you hole deeper.
I would call that a limiting believe.

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3564/6hkhadfd_jpg.htm
Try this Sigil exactly as Lady Eva and the Newsletter told yo.
JVAR (oder JVAN) can help you with Addictions and negative Self- Talk/image
Call him if you want to Change (your situation)

Overcome!

Jesus I didn’t know weed turned people into whiny pussies these days? Is that the new ‘Hydro Kush Tears in Mama’s Bussom’ Strain?

#1. Start with this ritual:

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

Write down all the shit you hate about yourself & burn it. Sounds like you’re going to need alot of paper.

#2. If you’re too fucking lazy to do that, stop smoking weed & playing video games, you aren’t going to go far.

#3. You think other people have been fucked over? Why the hell do you think we’re here in the first place?

#4. If I were a demon I would rape your asshole for being a pussy.

#5. A nutsack. Grow one.

#6. Can’t get a job? Learn to hustle. Sell shit online, or when it’s hot out go sell water bottles at the street corner. Cut people’s hair, mow lawns, walk your neighbors dogs. You have a brain? Use it.

#7. Did I mention stop being a pussy?

1 Like

R[quote=“Gnosis”]Jesus I didn’t know weed turned people into whiny pussies these days? Is that the new ‘Hydro Kush Tears in Mama’s Bussom’ Strain?

#1. Start with this ritual: EU

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

Write down all the shit you hate about yourself & burn it. Sounds like you’re going to need alot of paper.

#2. If you’re too fucking lazy to do that, stop smoking weed & playing video games, you aren’t going to go far.

#3. You think other people have been fucked over? Why the hell do you think we’re here in the first place?

#4. If I were a demon I would rape your asshole for being a pussy.

#5. A nutsack. Grow one.

#6. Can’t get a job? Learn to hustle. Sell shit online, or when it’s hot out go sell water bottles at the street corner. Cut people’s hair, mow lawns, walk your neighbors dogs. You have a brain? Use it.

#7. Did I mention stop being a pussy?[/quote]

Holy shit!!! How do you find the become a living god site and decide this is the place to whine like a bitch. Kid you live with your parents. Your horrible chtistian parents. Boo fuckin hoo. I have been a homeless junkie with no one. No one fucker!!! If you want sympathy go to church and even theyd probably toss you out. Go to craigslist sn sell your virgin ass hole. Might get you a thousand ftom the right bidder. But no demon,angel,or employer has any use for someone acting like you.

1 Like

Thanks for the link hey :slight_smile:
Pls stop pussying around the forum u are offending us ladies lol

1 Like