Loan Sharks

Well, since I can’t sell my soul… Anyone know any loan sharks?

Look at any online lender. Most of them are loan sharks. Taking over 100% APR and all that. Or just head to NYC and ask around for Vito Deleone. Tell him Joey “The Fist” Caccini sent you. He’ll give you a good rate.

1 Like

Dude, you should start with reading the NAP book. The NEw Avatar Power Book. Read it, and use it. Be patient and constant and you’ll get what you want, if not more.

1 Like

You could totally go over to Wizard Fourms and ask The God King how to sell your soul :smiley:

Seriously, first selling your soul…and now loan sharks?

Christ dude, you are on a downward path. Giving up control of your life is NEVER the answer. You use magic to better your life, not to intentionally fuck yourself over. Use the search function, buy a book on magic or a training course, shit pirate it for all I care…just stop posting self destructive shit.

[quote=“Judge Dredd”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:3, topic:2788”]Dude, you should start with reading the NAP book. The NEw Avatar Power Book. Read it, and use it. Be patient and constant and you’ll get what you want, if not more.[/quote]Unless it can be done in under a month, I don’t have time to be patient.

I don’t have space where I can put down a circle for evocation or anything. I live with Christians lol, they’d shit bricks and throw me out.[/quote]

Yeah, under a month is good. Just do it every day and follow instruction, abandon all other your desires and also get any job to get your mind off your problems.

Quit pot.

1 Like

[quote=“Judge Dredd”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:5, topic:2788”][quote=“Judge Dredd”][quote=“EpicGnome, post:3, topic:2788”]Dude, you should start with reading the NAP book. The NEw Avatar Power Book. Read it, and use it. Be patient and constant and you’ll get what you want, if not more.[/quote]Unless it can be done in under a month, I don’t have time to be patient.

I don’t have space where I can put down a circle for evocation or anything. I live with Christians lol, they’d shit bricks and throw me out.[/quote]

Yeah, under a month is good. Just do it every day and follow instruction, abandon all other your desires and also get any job to get your mind off your problems.

Quit pot.[/quote]Unfortunately I live in a city with no jobs left. Especially for a high school drop out. I’ve exhausted all my opportunities for work, there’s nothing left.

And I don’t know if I can give up pot. I need something to keep me sane.

I don’t have friends, I don’t have shit to do lol. I’m a person who can’t stand sitting still and doing nothing. I need some way to make just sitting around tolerable.

I used to have video games, but I even had to sell those.[/quote]

I will not discuss man-whoring nor drug dealing here, because is inapropied (tho selling ass or meth is kinda like selling your soul).

But magic exist to create new oportunities. It works over people beliefs and under their minds. Magic re-arrange the universe so your intentions can be fullfilled and that is done not by strength but by specific protocols of using the mind+intention+dettachment.

The good thing about the Nap book is that you don’t need to know shit, you just have to do as it says.

If you can’t give up pot why don’t you sell it? lol Kidding, keep it going but use it to realx as you use the book.

Also look at this

[url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]

it will help you out a lot.

It works better than selling your soul.

How about you stop messing around and acting like the occult is a one-stop shop to have all your problems solved, and throw yourself into studying and doing the work? I appreciate that’s not how substance-dependent people usually think, but this is your chance to start changing.

New Avatar Power’s easy to find online, and there’s links all over for learning sigils, so don’t pretend you’re bored or some type-A who needs things on a different schedule than the rest of the world, because I’ve seen no sign you intend to do any of the options you’ve been given.

The way you’re going, making one poor choice after another (because I’m curious to know how you plan to pay off a loan) you’re going to end up on the streets or in a hostel, halfway house or maybe even prison, and if you think your life sucks now, just wait and see.

A lot of us here have been in the absolute pits ourselves, overcome addictions or mental health problems, childhood abuse or things equally shitty, so stop acting like you’re special and actually do some work - find NAP, or start working the sigils via EA’s guide, and then come back and talk us through how that’s working for you.

It’s time to start being smart and making choices that support your hopes and dreams, not ones that will hem you in even further into dependency and powerlessness.

You can do this - so, where are you going to start?

How about you stop messing around and acting like the occult is a one-stop shop to have all your problems solved, and throw yourself into studying and doing the work? I appreciate that’s not how substance-dependent people usually think, but this is your chance to start changing.

New Avatar Power’s easy to find online, and there’s links all over for learning sigils, so don’t pretend you’re bored or some type-A who needs things on a different schedule than the rest of the world, because I’ve seen no sign you intend to do any of the options you’ve been given.

The way you’re going, making one poor choice after another (because I’m curious to know how you plan to pay off a loan) you’re going to end up on the streets or in a hostel, halfway house or maybe even prison, and if you think your life sucks now, just wait and see.

A lot of us here have been in the absolute pits ourselves, overcome addictions or mental health problems, childhood abuse or things equally shitty, so stop acting like you’re special and actually do some work - find NAP, or start working the sigils via EA’s guide, and then come back and talk us through how that’s working for you.

It’s time to start being smart and making choices that support your hopes and dreams, not ones that will hem you in even further into dependency and powerlessness.

You can do this - so, where are you going to start?[/quote]

I see everyone is giving some tough love lol

Really man, you can get a lot of help here, I was helped by a lot of people.

I know you don’t come from a context that has familiar knowledge about magic, thats normal I guess since I also had to break many walls of false belief that were blocking me.

but believe me, no problem can remain a problem if you apply especific efforts in order to resolv it.

Magic can really help you with that, it helped me (when I was homeless, jobless, with debt and my body all fucked up… and I didn’t even was using drugs anymore) and it can help you, just stop from a moment to think that there’s “only one solution”.

If you do magic it is far more likely that you’ll start to recieve small sums of money that, after some weeks will be similar to sum you want, than just recieve all at once (tho that also can happen).

But first things first, and start with what you can do, and the basics, speciall the new avatar power book, can help.

1 Like

Sounds like you are just making excuses for yourself. I know, because I do that a lot too. You’ve been given really good advice here so you need to start using it. You need money? Fine, follow the instructions on the link provided to open a sigil to get it. If you ask, I’m sure someone here can PM you the sigil of an appropriate spirit, or, if you use the search function, you can find the Abremelin square for money that is in another thread. Just print out the square, and follow the instructions on how to open it. you can usually receive what you want within a week or two, provided you’re not asking for a ridiculous amount like a million dollars or something.

You’re an idiot. You seem to want everything done for you, without you having to lift a finger. Sorry, but it doesn’t work that way. If you’re not going to make the effort to even learn how to open a sigil, a spirit wouldn’t do anything for you, just like a human being would stop helping if you won’t start helping yourself.

Which one did you try? And did you act in good faith as though the spirit could hear you?

[quote=“Judge Dredd”]The sigil of Raphael, and I did what I was instructed to do in the newsletter… Just like I was told.

Nothing happened.[/quote]

Nothing happened YET. These spirits, angels, whatever don’t have teleports to zap you the thing you want - it will come through normal, believable, and (in my experience) deniable routes. Be patient for the next 24 hours, see how things begin to change.

You’ve taken the first step on what can either be you building a case for how the world’s shit and everyone on this forum is a fool or a liar - or, towards making something of your life by taking a leap of faith that you DO have power and you can control your life.

That’s not an easy choice to make (our society promotes victimhood) so I actually respect you for going that far. Just stay focused now and for your own sake, let go of that toxic nagging doubt, even the best of us don’t get results if we let it overtake us.

What were you expecting to happen? Thunder and lightning from above? You need to get into the appropriate state, what we here call the Theta/Gamma sync. Relax yourself through whatever method works for you, gaze at the sigil (don’t just stare) while visualizing what you want, breathing slowly and deeply. And wait. It can take up to 10 to 15 minutes for anything to happen. The lines could start “flashing,” disappearing and reappearing, floating, or you might just find yourself drawn deeper into the sigil. Once that happens, speak what you want the spirit to do, and release it to do its work. Carry the sigil on you, or put it somewhere no one, including you, will see it, and expect the work to be done. The hardest part is releasing your need and worry over what you want. You need to give it all up to the spirit, and act as if you already have what you want.

When I was a student I couldn’t go on welfare, even though I was on the verge of starvation. I was told it was expected my student loans would cover everything, and as everyone knows, it doesn’t work like that. I didn’t know about EA’s sigil method at that time, so you’re one up on me. I worked off and on, while going to school and I still had difficulties. There are plenty of entities that can help with employment, and money can come in ANY way, not just through “normal” channels. The only reason that it happens that way is because that is usually the easiest route, and because people EXPECT it to come that way. Who knows, you could find a wad of cash on the ground that nobody notices but you. Don’t expect it to come in only one way, just expect it to come. By the way, I am also in Canada.

1 Like

Keep looking for a job and allow them to create opportunities for you to make money. Just doing nothing will get you exactly that.

Well for a start, don’t try second guessing how stuff’s going to come to you - it’s you versus some immortal unfathomable cosmic force, so trust that they can figure out a way.

Secondly, you said you’re making/getting $350 a month, is that welfare? Whether or not it’s from the state or your mom, then try being grateful for it instead of veiwing it as being screwed over, not to be a “nice” person but because money won’t come to someone who actively resents and holds anger against existing sources of it, in 100% of my own experience and that of my friends.

Or if you really hate that $350, just send it to me…

Finally, I’m going by your post in the black magick thread, you said “As far as material possessions go, I want money. Enough money that I can live a real life and go places. In my situation I won’t ever have the chance to any other way. I make $350 a month, pay $200 to my dad for rent and spend between $50 and $100 on deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry soap, etc.”

You don’t need money to have a life and go places - I don’t know what kind of stuff you’re into doing, but there are ways to get things free, ranging form competitions to voluntary work, but they will need you to do the bare minimum to put yourself kind of “in the firing line” for them to come to you.

Think of 3 things you’d like to have done by, say, the start of fall this year, and also do a working for those, maybe using one of the NAP chants - it’s often quicker for the spirits to set up an experience than cold hard cash, especially since you don’t have many existing believable channels open for cash to come your way right now.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:16, topic:2788”]Well for a start, don’t try second guessing how stuff’s going to come to you - it’s you versus some immortal unfathomable cosmic force, so trust that they can figure out a way.

Secondly, you said you’re making/getting $350 a month, is that welfare? Whether or not it’s from the state or your mom, then try being grateful for it instead of veiwing it as being screwed over, not to be a “nice” person but because money won’t come to someone who actively resents and holds anger against existing sources of it, in 100% of my own experience and that of my friends.

Or if you really hate that $350, just send it to me…

Finally, I’m going by your post in the black magick thread, you said “As far as material possessions go, I want money. Enough money that I can live a real life and go places. In my situation I won’t ever have the chance to any other way. I make $350 a month, pay $200 to my dad for rent and spend between $50 and $100 on deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry soap, etc.”

You don’t need money to have a life and go places - I don’t know what kind of stuff you’re into doing, but there are ways to get things free, ranging form competitions to voluntary work, but they will need you to do the bare minimum to put yourself kind of “in the firing line” for them to come to you.

Think of 3 things you’d like to have done by, say, the start of fall this year, and also do a working for those, maybe using one of the NAP chants - it’s often quicker for the spirits to set up an experience than cold hard cash, especially since you don’t have many existing believable channels open for cash to come your way right now.[/quote]Listen to Lady Eva. She knows of that which she speaks.

Sounds like a plan, and you wonder why stuff is shitty for you. Your living in a self made world of shit.

Stop being a petulant brat - that won’t be any more popular if you DO meet real criminals than it is here. These guys aren’t in it for the lulz, or to humour the comedy-loser pothead kid.

On here, you get facepalm jpegs - in the real world, pull that shit with people who destroy lives as part of a normal day’s work, and you’ll be finding out what’s in the afterlife way ahead of schedule.

You might be a good person, but your attitude sucks most of the time - for example, you come here asking for help and advice, you get it, but then you spam the forum trying to get an answer that tells you what you want to hear, then when you do make an effort, you throw a tantrum that the Archangel Raphael didn’t deliver whores, pot and a stack of gold coins to you immediately and out of thin air.

You seem like most potheads/drunks/bums I’ve ever known, thriving on drama and not willing to take a step back and actually learn something. Maybe you’re burned out, maybe the last few years have sucked for you, but nobody’s going to catch you if you fall, you can’t throw a tantrum until someone gives a fuck, and if you die, if you get a home-made knife between your ribs or whatever, you’ll just be taking that shitty attitude into the places that come after life ends, and you REALLY won’t like that, because there’s no get-out clause there.