Loah, The Dreamer, and Noehl, the "void"

This is going to be a long one, so try to hang on for the long run of things.

A friend of mine (who’s name I won’t reveal and has nothing to do with this community) has told me that since she was a child, she’s been connected to this Supreme Creator being know as “Loah”, and she is apparently a fragment of Loah as well, placed her by Loah herself most likely.

According to her, Loah is the “Dreamer” of all that exists in our eternity, not the same as the Gods. She doesn’t involve herself in any human affairs or the affairs of others at all to my knowledge. She “Dreamed” this eternal existence inside of her own mind, and ultimately, we’re reflections of Loah.

My friend has a memory fragment that he got from Loah, where before Loah had created all of this, she existed in a primordial universe that existed before this one and any of the Gods and beings that exist here. Loah is a human, though not a human from this universe, as she existed long before this eternity did.

In the memory fragment, Loah and some other people were layed out on an old, rusty looking ship that looked like a barge, and above that was a landing area where people were laid out in blankets, sleeping. They were all supposed to be asleep, but Loah was awake, and was peeking out. The ship was floating / flying above a bunch of mountains with fauna or flora all over them.

There were two people who looked like a bit like humans but with bird faces, one was short and one was tall, and they were putting the people in the blankets into tubes and harvesting their minds in a room around where they were laying asleep, for some kind of expandable energy resource. Loah was looking at them and they were talking about something, but then they turned around and noticed Loah was awake, and grabbed her and tried to harvest her mind next.

They put her inside the tube and started the machine, but before they could damage her mind, Noehl (who was oddly already inside Loah’s mind) was sucked out first, or probably jumped out in front of Loah. And then as soon as they sucked Noehl into the very environment, their whole reality was slowly dissolved and everyone that was caught in the erasing of that reality was erased from existence also. Like uploading a virus that deletes all your files.

I don’t know what happened to Loah after that, but her layer was destroyed and presumably severed from any other possible layers above hers. So now, Loah is apparently frozen in eternity, in some way shape or form, and cannot escape the infinite darkness that she is in. She is the last of her race. So since she had nothing to create or exist for outside of herself…She went inwards, and began dreaming. And so our eternity began.

Fast forward countless years now. Loah has created as much as the mind can conceive, endless amounts of universes, universes that create more universes infinitely, created beings like her that create for her, the possibilities don’t end. Except now, they do, for Loah. She’s experienced everything, she’s made everything, she’s lived for trillions of eons, and that’s probably putting her age to shame. She wants one last experience, and that’s to find love and companionship, which she’s never experienced.

She couldn’t find this experience, and her loneliness grew and she was in a great deal of pain, until finally she created the void, and somehow Noehl ties into it because Noehl’s consciousness mostly makes up the void’s collective. The void is made to make Loah unaware, unconscious, as she’s unable of doing that herself. But she didn’t intend for it to be as destructive as it is, and she didn’t want others to be affected by it.

Now, this void is spreading, and she’s trying to avoid it by sending fragments of herself all over eternity, and looking for avenues to alleviate her weight and pain.

This is a picture I was given by my friend: https://imgur.com/a/8J2hX9r

The bright light at the top, is Loah. The one lower beside her is the Creator of this Omniverse. The blue strings of light are her projecting herself all over, looking for ways to alleviate her pain or escape her void. The black stuff you see all around the top of the picture is the void, and the empty space that looks cloudy is the not-yet created. To picture the size of this all, imagine every half pixel is a universe, or bigger.

Why the shell is around us, I don’t know. But it may be a method to try and protect us from the void. It shouldn’t harm us, however if Loah is consumed, she may expand the void and cause it to consume not only us, but all the other systems she has touched as well, causing damage that no God can repair.

Loah appears as a little girl, about 10 or 11 years old with yellow long hair, and wears a white gown. She’s usually smiling and is very soft if she ever does interact with anyone.

Noehl appears as a little girl, the same age as Loah, but with red hair. And I do mean red, and she wears a red shirt, pants (sometimes shorts).

I remember my friend telling me she had upset someone, and this particular person happened to have demons as friends. Not the higher demons, more like a parasitic and petty demon, for whatever reason. And my friend did something to upset the demon, and was choked in her sleep by it. As the demon was coming she woke up and saw a halo around her head, and a soft voice (Loah) said “hello”. When she was choked, Noehl showed up and suddenly the demon screamed in agony like a child that’d been tortured for 20 years all in one night, and then was damaged and broken for months, and the demon said “Because that little red headed does whatever she wants because she can!”. I have no idea what it was talking about.

But in essence, that’s the moral of it. If anyone else has any insight or knowledge about this, I’d be interested to hear it. It’s not my going through this, so I don’t think I could answer many questions.

In the mean time, I hope this doesn’t scare you like it did me. I’m sure there’s a way to avoid this void.

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

I’m getting a very lovecraftian mood from this, it was honesty entertaining to read and i enjoyed it.
As for knowing, i have had “beings” if you could call them that talk to me about things similar, different realities about how everything was created, they wanted me to do a fully immersive pathworking but other things came in my way, i honestly have a lot on them, maybe i could post more about it if you wanted