LOA and manifestation

I have been working with LOA and not going to lie to return an Ex to me… I won’t mess with free will that is just me…
But suffice to say we fell in love, spent a perfect weekend together, she ghosted me 2 days later… wow and even her besties have no idea why… but I know.

So… that being said…

I have been working with law of attraction, visualization and other meditative type things, she has been “gone” since the end of Feb…

So this happens today…

SAME SCENARIO…

Last November got ghosted after a few months by a lady her and I were fiends for a few years, fell in love, had a disagreement etc… she up and ghosts me and have not heard a peep out of her for 5 months…

To night she re friends me on FB and confesses that she was so in love with me that she got terrified and ran… and she wants me back… Now I have never thought about her, or included her in this LOA at all…
but out of the blue ( you would be surprised to know this will be #3 of the women who fell so hard for me they got scared and ran) … I guess I should take that as an ego builder lol…

So she confesses all of this to me, and It was good to have closure on it, I let her down and told her that another woman holds my heart, in the same situation etc …

Now, they speak of synchronicities … Then I heard a voice … this is the closure you need in order to move ahead with this other woman…

Now I see even clearer how this stuff works… but changing my vibration and the other woman coming forward this stuff does work, so now all I have to do is wait a bit, as 2 out of 3 have come back in this manner confessing the same thing…

Duke Dantalion and Father Lucifer are just awesome ,as I know in my heart and soul that I will get what I am seeking… The lady that holds my heart I am not letting go of…
I will give lots of props to Lady Eva as well for her guidance and help in my awakening…
Be well my friends
Chris

3 Likes

So was it dantalion and lucifer or the LOA ? The loa are not demons thwy are from the voudan system.

1 Like

He’s referring to Law of Attraction.

1 Like

So, the Law of Attraction is a vibrational methodology by which one can attract love, abundance, and so forth. Intention, action, manifestation. In short, it is the new agey way to say “Magick”. It’s the same fucking thing.
I think you may be taking the “attraction” part a little too literally. You’d be just as well off using old-schoole tried and true methods to attain the same end. Perhaps better off, even…

2 Likes

Was something I was tinkering with… Did nor expect that though…

1 Like