Living hell

Ya, that might be the reason. Coz at the time of praying. i hear some voice whisper in my ears or in my mind that she is not interested in your prayers. She is not gonna appear for you. People abandoned you. Than why goddess lilith came to rescue you. I don’t know why i hear these voices. it does effect me at that point. But still i continue to concentrate and praying.

Yes i am.

1 Like

Hehehe

She is not gonna appear for you. People abandoned you. Than why goddess lilith came to rescue you. I don’t know why i hear these voices.

Sounds like a Parasite. Have you tried banishing?

1 Like

Ahhh… not yet. Is there any way to banish these parasites. Can you suggest me something? Please

1 Like

I am curious if you have “shani dev” and “mansa dev”, why you want to connect with them as satan and lilith. Clearly your culture is strong within you.

I will say that I am proud of you, for continuing this journey despite all your setbacks. You are much stronger than you give yourself credit for.

I believe that you are spoken too in much deeper ways than you realize at this moment. You need to rise up, I read a lot about all the things happening TO you.

So where did this person go? You mention this more than once.

I have so much I could say to you right now, you are my sister and I love you, and I don’t just say that to anyone either.

I extend my hand of friendship to you, and you are not alone in this.

7 Likes

Did you called me sister and love you :slight_smile::blush:
That’s seriously so kind of you my dear. I don’t know how to express my feelings into words right now, but I am feeling good. :slight_smile:
thankyou :cry:

1 Like

Thanks for your help buddy :blush::pray:

1 Like

That would also explain the isolation and weakening, parasites don’t want people to see them and be able to throw them off.

@Geet The search box up top right will help you find a bunch of info on here about parasites and various ways to deal with them.
A popular one is banishing and cleansing. If you can see it in your minds eye, you should be able to direct energy at it to make it uncomfortable and leave. Imagine the energy as fire, they usually don’t like that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information dear, i will look up for more details about parasites and i will try to banish it. :pray::blush:

1 Like

I am totally new to magic and everything
I live in new delhi as well.
Would you like to help me with magic and things?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Geet
I am born and brought up in Delhi ( India). I will connect to you soon. Love your dp… Mother Lilith and Samael…:sparkling_heart: I understand what you have been through. I have been through quite a lot of things for no apparent reason… I will PM you. Kindly wait. I would talk to my spirit partners about you as well as Mother Lilith.

5 Likes

Can you help me as well? To understand things?
As i said i am new to magic and need guidance

Meditate on opening the energy in your heart , allow the energy fields to expand , so you can feel good emotions thoroughly or even at all .

2 Likes

@BelovedBel
Can you help me as well? To understand things?
As i said i am new to magic and need guidance
I am from new delhi, india

1 Like

Hello @Geet I’m sorry to hear about your situation I myself ended up here seeking some kind of answers to a tragic event and troubled past. I think there is a reason you showed up when you did and I believe you can find answers and condolence here!

By the way; don’t know if this was mentioned, but I noticed this:

May or may not be a direction to go…

1 Like

Hi Shubham
Sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes sure

1 Like

Thanks dear
Waiting :blush:

2 Likes