Living expenses and new apartment for 1 year

So I’ve done some serious soul searching, meditation, and inner work and have concluded I need the following:

• an private, quiet, comfortable apartment downtown
    &
  • my living expenses covered for a year (food, rent, utlities , etc.)

I know why i want this and what i will do with my time and focus AND I know how I will support myself financially after the year has been spent.

I don’t feel guilty or ashamed or any negative emotions for wanting these two “unconventional desires”

I’ve worked out a modest budget that will allow me freedom but maintain my focus .

What demons, spirits, sigils, rituals, will get me the money I need to manifest this (long brewing) desire?

I’m sure if I had the money to buy some of EA’s books I’d find the right entity in there, However if I had the resources to purchase those works I’d probably not need the financial assistance in the first place.

I know so much of money manifestation has to do with self esteem, self worth, and unblocking solar plexus chakra flow, (as well as the reasons why one want said results) and I feel like I’ve overcome that half of the equation, now I’m looking for the extra boost to put me over the edge.

Anyone looking for the same?
Want to perform ritual together (separately) to amplify our efforts?

I’m kinda getting tired of being told I should “do the best i can in the off hours when I’m not working”

Because as anyone who’s gotten a post secondary education knows, financial burdens and obligations prevent one from DELVING DEEP into one’s studies, and the product of ones efforts are IMMENSELY DEPENDENT on how much of the outside world’s distractions one can shut out, while still feeling physically and financially secure.

NOT LOOKING FOR A LIFE LESSON ON TIME MANAGEMENT OR “RESPONSIBILITY” just practical, trangible, magick, for a very specific goal.

Thanks,

Lets suppose you had the ability to do this with Magick. Do you have any idea in specific detail, laid out in a Timeline format how it would manifest? Where funds would come from as well as jecessities? Just knowing these things is important as it is a Well Ordered Action plan of Influence, so that your magick manifests in an ORDERED (non-chaotic) way. Well knowing procedure and how it will turn out will determine what sort of influence you want to deliver, not to mention delivering it and making it work. Just curious as to how you see this playing out.

To keep this super-simple, you will need a credible route for the money to manifest - imagine for a moment you were writing your own life story, you can’t have character believably just finding say $45,000 in the street and there be no consequences nor investigations by the IRS, angry crims looking to get back the cash they lost, etc.

So there’s that.

Then dependsing on the route, you can choose a spirit to assist with it - people here have has success with Buné for their businesses, I hear good things about Clauneck as well, I had success with Laskhmi - actually do check through the “Money Spells That Worked” pinned thread at the top of this sub-forum, there are plenty of suggestions there and detail on the area where the spirit came through.

I’m not an expert in manifesting lump sums of money very quickly though, so I’ll leave this for someone with actual skills in that area to answer more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heres something to think about.

• Order vs Chaos
  1. Make a simple goal and Statement of Intent as if you are going to go through with it. Do a Divination or two. This is assuming that chaos somehow wrecks aspects of your life to get you tumbling there.

2. Now based on whatever you get out of divination…make 3+ Alternate Routes by changing things up in your Statement of Intent and a simple action plan. Do a Divination or two for each of these.

3. Based off whatever you get off of divinations is how you should proceed. In the beginning before you ever start anything alot of research needs to be done anywah vs just throwing oneself in there. Yes you do not want to restrict yourself too much, but that is what Divination is for anyway.

To keep this super-simple, you [i]will[/i] need a credible route for the money to manifest - imagine for a moment you were writing your own life story, you can't have character believably just finding say $45,000 in the street and there be no consequences nor investigations by the IRS, angry crims looking to get back the cash they lost, etc.

Magic does not require the preparations or planning in advance of “credible routes” in order to manifest money. That is a mundane matter sorted out by the magic itself.

The route may or may not be found by the spirit, but in my experience it’s best to choose your preferred routes ahead of time, at least, and begin making movement towards them.

I somewhat like the predictability of knowing where and how I will end up…kinda adds to ones incentive to improve at magick.

Not going to get involved in one of these time-wasting debates -
predicting a route works against the magic. A true magician discards intellectual analysis, and puts all faith in the magic to sort out the details. It is the manifestation of the end result which concerns the mind of the magician. Do whatever you like.

Couldn’t agree more. I guess I just needed someone’s confirmation.

As I’ve learnt so far: Things always work out better then expected (or can be imagined) for the Magician, if he allows for them to.

I just made a sigil for “seismic change” activated it, and am now continuing visualization of “basic elements” of end result.

As for spiritual assistance, I’m wondering Lady Eva, if evoking more then one entity for assistance will diffuse my efforts (astral energy/intent), as it will most certainly spilt my time.

To that end, how does one even begin researching the right Demon from the right system when they ALL seem equally valid and unfamiliar?

I kinda feel like I’ve JUST discovered television, and there’s like 50 000 TV shows EVERYONE’s telling I have to watch.

Is this a sign “evocation’s not for me” or is this feeling of overwhelment a natural step the adept experiences as we are “just getting our toes wet?”
Also do any

I don’t think you should evoke more than one, as I said there’s a list of “Money Spells That Worked” entries pinned in here that will give you an idea of how people successfully went about a working (afaik none mention using more than one entity/method on the same goal), so if you find one that aligns to the overall picture of what you want, that seems most likely to work out.

I think what I wrote got misinterpreted as “you have to nail down every single step along the way” and I didn’t intend that meaning, I’ve posted before to the effect that leaving your options open is best, nonetheless some spirits seem to work better for certain types of channel (of money) - gambling, business, and so on.

To that end, how does one even begin researching the right Demon from the right system when they ALL seem equally valid and unfamiliar?

I kinda feel like I’ve JUST discovered television, and there’s like 50 000 TV shows EVERYONE’s telling I have to watch.

What do you feel most comfortable with? What appeals to you, what has caught your attention before in books or movies - that’s one way to begin.

Is this a sign "evocation's not for me" or is this feeling of overwhelment a natural step the adept experiences as we are "just getting our toes wet?"

IMO that’s a natural feeling at the start of any new field of study, all you know is how much you DON’T know - we’re used to it as children, and just excited to dive in with no ego or pride to try to preserve, but it gets harder when you’re older.

There’s a huge list of demons linked here, that you can search within the doc for phrases like “wealth” “riches” “treasure” etc., and aside from the money spells thread, do a search on here and the wider internet when you find one that seems like a possible appropriate choice, that way you can read other people’s experiences working with them.

Hiya,

Not sure if you have had any success with this yet (I havent been on here much lately)- but just wanted to type up a quick post to say that I have actually done this ie. last year I managed to save up enough money to enable me to quit my job and take some time off work. I am currently in the process of trying to extend this ‘sabbatical’ for as long as possible.

I should probably mention that I did not manifest the money out of nowhere- I had to work full time to save up money, but there was quite a bit of ‘luck’ involved in the circumstances that allowed me to save up the cash. I believe that the the Archangel Jophiel (Intelligence of Jupiter) helped me immensely with this, and then other things like using the law of attraction and changing my attitude towards money.

I’ve got quite a bit to post on this, but got quite a lot going on in my life at the mo, so please bear with me- I’ll try to type up a longer more detailed reply next week. :slight_smile:

Very cool,

I am still figuring out this manifestation. And any help is GREATLY appreciated.

The archangel Jophiel sounds interesting, as my horoscope says archangel “Johiel” is the protector for my birth date- kinda weird.

Anyway, please share your experiences as briefly as yo need to. I am pretty well versed in LOA theory, (as outlined through Abraham) so feel free to brisk through to the core ideas.

I’m personally caught up in the paradox of being future focused (expectant) while remaining physically present-minded (without focusing on lack).

I understand these things can pop out of nowhere, but did you have to do any “serious digging?”

Or did this path/ manifestation stand out sharply in your experience?

Sometimes I think I “look too hard in the wrong direction,” then get turned off “disillusioned” by LOA stuff, which in turn dissolves any paths creeping out toward me in the first place.

Anyways, thanks,

My take on it is, it’s about doubt - if you buy a potato, and you stick it in the oven, then you’re not going to keep wondering “Has it vanished due to unseen forces?” or “Will I actually get a potato? What if I only get a carrot?” - you’re just basically waiting for the potato to be done, which it isn’t yet (aka the gap between setting the desire and it appearing in your life)- but you know it’s there, you’re not stressing over whether it will be cooked, or that it might disappear.

Hi mate- I’m typing out a detailed account of how I did this, bear with me I’ve got sooo much on this week, but its on my to-do list! Every time I edit it I think of something else to add lol.

[quote=“jackson_caulfield, post:1, topic:7219”]So I’ve done some serious soul searching, meditation, and inner work and have concluded I need the following:

• an private, quiet, comfortable apartment downtown
    &
  • my living expenses covered for a year (food, rent, utlities , etc.)

I know why i want this and what i will do with my time and focus AND I know how I will support myself financially after the year has been spent.

I don’t feel guilty or ashamed or any negative emotions for wanting these two “unconventional desires”

I’ve worked out a modest budget that will allow me freedom but maintain my focus .

What demons, spirits, sigils, rituals, will get me the money I need to manifest this (long brewing) desire?

I’m sure if I had the money to buy some of EA’s books I’d find the right entity in there, However if I had the resources to purchase those works I’d probably not need the financial assistance in the first place.

I know so much of money manifestation has to do with self esteem, self worth, and unblocking solar plexus chakra flow, (as well as the reasons why one want said results) and I feel like I’ve overcome that half of the equation, now I’m looking for the extra boost to put me over the edge.

Anyone looking for the same?
Want to perform ritual together (separately) to amplify our efforts?

I’m kinda getting tired of being told I should “do the best i can in the off hours when I’m not working”

Because as anyone who’s gotten a post secondary education knows, financial burdens and obligations prevent one from DELVING DEEP into one’s studies, and the product of ones efforts are IMMENSELY DEPENDENT on how much of the outside world’s distractions one can shut out, while still feeling physically and financially secure.

NOT LOOKING FOR A LIFE LESSON ON TIME MANAGEMENT OR “RESPONSIBILITY” just practical, trangible, magick, for a very specific goal.

Thanks,[/quote]

I’ve read of $ success with Bune, Clauneck, Salasash, Jophiel, …to name a few of the more popular well known ones. But going with a lesser known / more obscure spirit could be just as effectual. Go with your gut too, as your first instinct is usually the right one.

Right, here it is:

So, as I mentioned above, it took me a few years to save up enough money to do what I did. Also, I need to reiterate that I did work for my money- no massive lotto wins or anything like that- but as you’ll see below, there seemed to be a lot of ‘luck’ involved regarding my financial circumstances.

So anyway, when I first joined the forum I shared my experiences with Jophiel in the ‘Money Spells That Yielded Results’. To this day I’m still not 100% sure I made contact with this entity- but I like to believe I did. To summarize the situation- this happened a few years back when my financial situation was rather dire. I was barely surviving and in debt. I had only just begun reading up about evocation. I was aware that spirit sigils could be utilized without doing full on evocations, but had not heard of the basic sigil opening technique- so was pretty much left to my own devices. I saved an image of Jophiel’s sigil to my desktop- and I would just sort of stare at it (thinking back, I didn’t’ even meditate on it as I reported in my other posts) it was literally just kinda awkwardly staring at the sigil- hoping that it would bring some Jupiterian energies into my life. I also remember drawing the sigil, posting it on social media- just anything that came to mind really.

Well, a few months after I started doing this- I received some brilliant news. The company that I had been temping for had been underpaying me- they had overlooked a new piece of legislation regarding remuneration of long-term temporary workers. I received a back-payment for a few grand. This cleared my debt and left me, for once, with savings in the bank. A few months after this I was offered a permanent position at the same company. The salary wasn’t great- but it was a hell of a lot better than what I was used to (pretty much minimum wage up until then).

Over the course of the next few years, I managed to save more money than ever before in my life. Now bearing in mind I was on a very average salary (in fact I remember checking once and it was just below the national average), but there were a number of unusual circumstances that led to me being able to comfortably afford all my expenses and still have some left over.

The main thing is my living situation- our rent is incredibly cheap compared to other places in London, although the place is in very bad condition, and for the most part of 4 years we had to deal with a flatmate from hell. Still though this enabled me to save a massive chunk of my salary each month. Also there were other ‘lucky’ things like getting a bonus from work each year, tax rebates, my parents occasionally sending money over etc.

So, I do believe that Jophiel was responsible for setting into motion this string of fortunate events. Jupiter is very much about expansion, good fortune etc. The other thing that I believe helped was a massive change in my attitude towards money, breaking free from ‘poverty consciousness’.

I worked really hard on letting go of any guilt associated with having an abundance of money- and eventually I reached a point where I felt that I was entitled to the money that I had, that I deserved it. Letting go of the guilt is very important imo. A good way to do this, in my experience, is to change the way you view ‘luxuries’- those items which, although not essential for survival, are things that you personally need to enjoy your life.- internet, unessential clothes, drinks, makeup, holidays- that sort of thing. I remember how guilty I used to feel about these sort of things- I’d see a nice pair of shoes I wanted, and then feel a tremendous amount of guilt, because you know- I should have saved that money for something that I ‘needed’- or even just buying a treat for myself. I believe that this mindset is incredibly damaging- and if you are operating from this mentality - you are always going to struggle financially.

Thing is though- it is very difficult to stop feeling guilty about having money. The trick, imo, is to literally, in your mind, reclassify WANTS as NEEDS. Make a list of all the things that you need- not just need to survive, but what you need to be happy. Then work on reaffirming each day that you deserve these things- that although its not essential for survival- its essential for maintaining a decent quality of life.

It is my sincere belief that once you feel entitled to something, once you feel gratitude and appreciation, and let go of guilt- via the mechanism that is known as the law of attraction, you will start to attract this into your life.

So anyway, I am at a point now where I am having to start doing some sort of work soon, or find some way to generate income, as my savings are not going to last forever. I refuse to go back to full-time work though! My plan is to do some temp work for the time being, and use magick to ensure the highest possible rate per hour- which will enable me to work the absolute minimum amount of hours for maximum amount of cash. I plan on doing a full-on evocation of Jophiel to help me with this. My long term plan, however, is to work for myself- although I’m still figuring that out.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that the past few weeks I have had great success using simple candle magick to manifest extra cash- to delay my return to work for as long as possible. I used one of the methods in the ‘Money spells that worked thread’- carving Fehu rune onto a green candle, and then pushing my desire into the flame etc. This resulted in my parents sending me money as a gift, and a bank error that left me with extra money in my account.

Anyway, hope something in here is helpful. Would be interested to see how this all works out for you!

1 Like

[quote=“Akasha, post:16, topic:7219”]

Thing is though- it is very difficult to stop feeling guilty about having money. The trick, imo, is to literally, in your mind, reclassify WANTS as NEEDS. Make a list of all the things that you need- not just need to survive, but what you need to be happy. Then work on reaffirming each day that you deserve these things- that although its not essential for survival- its essential for maintaining a decent quality of life.

It is my sincere belief that once you feel entitled to something, once you feel gratitude and appreciation, and let go of guilt- via the mechanism that is known as the law of attraction, you will start to attract this into your life.[/quote]

This has been immensely helpful.

Thought s are complex and wildly esoteric. Beliefs are even more so.
The Challenge for anyone who even considers their effect on the masses ( ie artists, writers etc) is to know where your service (relateabilty ) to other people and their POV ends AND YOUR PERSONAL GODHOOD BEGINS.

I use to think I had a responsiblilty to "share and teach and reveal " what I know to the world.
But thank god for EA and Timothy introducing me to the LHP philosophy, providing a non-selfish, non-psychopathic, non- irresponsible take (excuse?) For pursueing my goals without “having to measure or compare myself to others/ outside world.”

Because when attempting to " teach" we rarely ask ourselves…

• “who is my audience”
  • “What is their capacity to learn”
  • “What is their motivation and intention to learn”
  • “What is MY motivation and intention teach”
  • “How will my teaching hold me back from my learning”
  • "How will I begin to limit and constrain myself, by over familiarizing myself with my audience’s perspective (like parents who watch too many children’s programs while their kids are young) "
  • “What IS the differene between a life of MOSTLY LEARNING verse one of MOSTLY TEACHING”.

(NOVELTY, ANALOGIES, COMMUNICATABILITY being just a few examples of this differences between “Conceiving an Idea” verses “Pitching/Summarizing/ Encapsulating an idea”

All these factors CAN be applied (it seems) to magick and manifestation at large.

Almost guaranteeing that the further out you build a system (participants or complexity) the necessarily less potent it will become.

In my personal life I KNOW that the best Creative Projects/ Ideas are NECESSARILY IMPOSSIBLE to explain and outline, if not INADVISABLE. Lest you DEFINE/ CONDENSE/ CRYSTALIZE the diverse universe of Probable/Possible outcomes into an innert and lifeless (I’m exaggerating) single form.

This has all been hard learnt, as its felt so counterintuitive to what I’ve learnt growing up, and how society values/measures “things of value”

im on same boat,i give up lots of hours,i clean my house ,set up altars,and do 3-5spells a week money love etc,helping peopls,im on debt $500,i work partime now,my plan b,is not working now,but im getting reputacion outere,as customers come to me,uf i practice more,i knw i can at least have some money coming up,guving u hours,time to magic is a hard economic dedication,tat few peopls do,try,but magik works and u must prove it,

As a serial entrepreneur i have both failed miserably and enjoyed great success. My failings taught me ONE crucial thing regarding money that it is extremely important for anyone that wants to have lots. That is, that money is nothing, it is just cheap paper printed with cheap ink. Their value is less than a cows droppings, seriously. Once you realize that all worries evaporate. You stop caring about expenses, bills, debt etc. This mindset will enable themagicof disassociation to start working for you. Youll send vibrations in higher frequencies where the positive outcome exists. Put your magickal focus into the things you want, not their value.

I haven`t summoned spirits to bring me money for many many years. Yet i often summon spirits to either directly alter the outcome of business related situations (i.e meetings) or alter my consciousness directly so that i can become better at something that in return will influence certain circumstances. And for me that is the real extremely magical power of magick.

Im not very accustomed with Goetian demons that most of you seem to work with, so i cannot make direct recommendations, but id say, among the ones you work with, choose the ones that bring forth knowledge, instigate ideas, can influence… not the money generators.

Instead of saying “Money” substitute “Material Wealth” and then define it from there. Monetary wralth can refer to Currency which is anything that can be exchanged not just paper money. However, defining it as material wealth will broaden things to the point where what you need comes by many means as long as you define it. Forget about going after just what you need, but also after what you want. As far as “wants” you can think in terms of “bring me what I NEED in order to capitalise my gains to get what I want.” if you say just “need” then it will be like only satisfying the bare essentials which will not be as good.

1 Like