Livestream Interview With Client Who Reviews How Hiring Just One Of My Rituals Changed His Life

Livestream Interview With Client Who Reviews How Hiring Just One Of My Rituals Changed His Life

In this video I interview a client who booked one of my group rites and explains his tough past, involvement in drugs and crime. His difficulties of mental health and various other obstacles in his life and listen to hwo this ritual changed that for him and how his life was altered by the nine demonic gatekeepers.

https://www.facebook.com/102288171157683/videos/1158419691329030/

I want to thank you brother @Oldways for your courage to come on and dicuss things.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

11 Likes

I saw this line it was a pretty powerful story.

2 Likes

@Oldways

Thank you for doing this brother… These types of videos is really helpful when people do these follow up chats on Rituals

2 Likes

Absolutely my pleasure brother! I very much look forward to working with you in the future. Had a blast doing this and I’m stoked that it turned out nice and received such a good reception!
Infernal blessings my friend!

2 Likes

More than welcome brother it was certainly my pleasure to share this experience with everyone in such a manner! I’m very happy that this was beneficial to you and to anyone else who found it to be!

1 Like

I am glad you enjoyed! It certainly was an experience. Think I did ok to not gush too much over the legend that is Connor Kendall xD

2 Likes

You did a fantastic job. Connor knows his shit, but he is also really to talk to and work with. I am
So happy you had an amazing outcome.

2 Likes

Thank you so much:) yes the results so far have been nothing short of incredible for me. Mentioned here on the forum that everything has done a complete 180 since the ritual was performed. Feels like I have a future now haha! And totally agree Connor is a great guy. Was completely at ease both in private and public conversation which for someone with my… mental issues is certainly remarkable! Had an absolute blast:)

2 Likes

This is truly amazing so make sure you live life to the fullest now and don’t miss a anything that is given to you. A bright future is an amazing thing to have. I am beyond excited for you and me OwO up dating us.

See already taking huge leaps forward :grin:

3 Likes

Again thank you so much:) Also certainly! Am extremely grateful for these changes and of course excited to see where I will be in some years from now! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement also it means a lot:)

3 Likes

You are so welcome. Anyone that takes action to change their life for the better deserves all the praise and support that they can get. You made a choice and got the help you needed and it changed your life for the better.

3 Likes

An interesting watch :thinking:

2 Likes

Big time! Connor said in a video before how calling forth these spirits and acting on it is a great thing. It’s when people do it and expect shit to fall into their laps that people become lost in fantasy and powerlessness. (Totally adlibbing but i think the point is there)

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

I think I looked like an elephant with my face covering xD

2 Likes

Thinking are we…image

Did my response require more details🤔

Well you know what they say…

“Man is not what he thinks he is, he is what he hides” :wink:

Elephant, questionable.
I would question the choice of colour of hoodie though😏

2 Likes

Understandable but certainly not my concern :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a good job I’m not critical about the small things :wink:

I’m sure your the carpenter of your own adventures and therefore I would agree there’s more important things to concern yourself with :smirk:

1 Like

Since when? ;D jk

Certainly :slight_smile: at the point of building now.

2 Likes

That would require getting to know me, only then will you understand which details are intriguing to my psyche :smirk:

Building on what seems to be strong foundations :thinking:

“Your past shapes you, even leaves it’s scars but doesn’t define who you are in this moment”

1 Like