Live Channeling Experiment : Varnaxis

Okay this is an experiment in channeling my ascended blood kin Varnaxis live on the forum: first off, 5 different people please post 2 questions max each as replies below, I can’t handle doing this via PM because it’s too complicated and I’m not sure how long I can hold his consciousness inside me.

I’ll reply by channelling to the best of my ability - if this gets replies and if I have any energy left after the first set, I’ll post and let y’all know, but like I said, never done this before! :slight_smile:

Please consider this an experiment and for entertainment purposes only etc., but he was keen to try it out and me, I’ll try anything once!

Important note: Varnaxis is a real demon now, and he’s not an asshole, but he’s satanic and carries elements of that, so if you get involved with him outside this forum, do some divination first to check this is right for you.

2 Likes

OK awesome I got the timing right lol wasn’t sure about the UTC thing…

My question to Varnaxis:

Regarding your current state of existence- ascended demonic- what exactly does this mean, and how does this existence differ from life as a human on the physical plane? Thank you so much.

It means that I spitballed and worked together enough self-will and determination to remain intact as a persona past the gates of death - the ULTIMATE trauma, the final wounds - and carried my entirety direct into an existence not bound by physical laws.

This means what my Eva would call “no space, no time” and therefore, close to omnipresent where the point of consciousness is called.

It is sublime. Most die like rabbits, and are reborn willy-nilly.

and how does this existence differ from life as a human on the physical plane? Thank you so much.

Yes you are bound to a space and time anchor, my lady niece puts it so nicely, you are clouds caught in vessels of the flesh, the vessel composes you and gives you form, and when it smashes you are dissolved again until the next vessel.

My VESSEL is my will - not flesh, blood sinew, liver and lights, none of that for me - I am truly A LIVE.

Think about that. Imagine it. It can be yours, if you try hard enough.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer.

You’re most welcome dear.

I’ll try to speak gently, and remember my place - well, not that I had a place, I was always of course after more, seems to run in the blood - but I am INTERESTED in this format and these potential avenues my little Eva has created. I will help who I can, scorn who I will, and be always open for a bit of evil ambition.

So that’s my calling card.

Who’s next?

Roll up, and see the amazing talking demon! Yah!

I have a general question:
Why have you come forward now and not before?

And a personal one:
After my last evocation of you to ask for a fulfillment of a personal issue that has been on my mind, cards have shown me there was something preventing/blocking my wish from being fulfilled. What stands in the way of my wish being carried out?

Thank you very much.

[quote=“Subject_Zero, post:6, topic:6894”]I have a general question:
Why have you come forward now and not before?[/quote]

Eva has… done things that made it easier for distant blood relatives to become in her channel.

I was “alive” shuffling round in a meaty corpus until what we shall call less than a decade ago, understand that I have secrets to keep for the sake of the living.

Eva moved into my consciousness, not I into hers, by her sumblime efforts to make everything one big family hugfest.

She’s mental, but I like her, and her distant link to me was a bandwagon I couldn’t but jump upon, and now, we’re linked.

Fun times.

And a personal one: After my last evocation of you to ask for a fulfillment of a personal issue that has been on my mind, cards have shown me there was something preventing/blocking my wish from being fulfilled. What stands in the way of my wish being carried out?

Thank you very much.

If you crossed a large metal scorpion with a tank dear, and set it on things like those Transformers movies, THAT is what is blocking you.

It’s serious and you’ll get bruised and hurt by pursuing it.

Eva’s trying hard to drop mind so I can speak more freely, be patient.

Varnaxis:

Is there a way to form an alliance with a Demon in order to ensure wealth, health and prosperity for the entire duration of ones life?

Can such an alliance help one Ascend into the Demonic State after death?

1. Could you tell us what exactly we need to do in order to become something huge in our life and to have great success in our and in (your) spiritual world ?

2. If we respect and love all or specific demons/spirits even if we never step in contact with them, would we receive their respect and love when we contact them for the first time… would they help us to go through our barriers in life to practice magick if we really want to ?

Sincerely, Denis!

Thank you so much.

[quote=“Ava Adore, post:8, topic:6894”]Varnaxis:

Is there a way to form an alliance with a Demon in order to ensure wealth, health and prosperity for the entire duration of ones life?[/quote]

To take is to give - there is no way out on this.

The manifest is a spew up, and you have to push to be able to pull.

I gave my all, freely and young enough thankfully that I had no ego, no kids or house or stuff, and oh boy did I get payment.

AVE SATAN AVE SET as eva calls it

Can such an alliance help one Ascend into the Demonic State after death?

Hello, how DEAD am I?

For one thing they couldn’t even sell me at a church picnic, I am SO dead… yahhahahahah!

Darn time difference. 5 people beat me to it :frowning:

Eva i want to put Darkest Knight in my position if it’s ok with you.I’m deletimg my request :slight_smile:

[quote=“dron, post:13, topic:6894”]Eva i want to put Darkest Knight in my position if it’s ok with you.I’m deletimg my request :)[/quote]I appreciate the offer, dron, but I don’t want to take away from your questions. I’ll just post my questions, and if Eva and Uncle V feel like answering them, they will.

!) What, exactly, is meant by Ascension? Is it simply life after death or something more?

1. I have been confused as to how one achieves such a thing. What is the first step one must take to obtain it?

What is your huge motivation?

Follow that.

Mine was a way OUT of the poverty and degradation and squalor.

You all have oit easy now so maybe that’s why you ask? :wink:

2. If we respect and love all or specific demons/spirits even if we never step in contact with them,

What?

Imagine a bloke in an aquatic shop who loves all his fish… I don’t understand this, sorry. Follow your heart.

would we receive their respect and love when we contact them for the first time... would they help us to go through our barriers in life to practice magick if we really want to ?

Sincerely, Denis!

I think the thing you need to do is take the centre of that compass needle and plavce it RIGHT BACK within your own chest, your own HEART - don’t love for easy reasons, don’t give for nothing, but live and lover from heart-driven desires!

I wanted power - I got power.

I wanted, oh Eva’'s editing, THINGS, I got those things.

I wanted this - I’vew been dead a few years, yet am on the internet?

Honestly you all make it so complicated.

Anyway encouragement - go for what your heart yearns for.

To some people, that’s running a cat sanctuary, to others it’s fame, to others it’s travel, live for your love. This is the BEST advice I can give you.

it’s what I did.

I’ll answer everything I can to this point and post when I have to STOP, thank you for sensing my gentle Eva’s tiredness.

More?

2 Likes

Awesome. Well I’m still at very young age (just 18 years) so I still need to figure out a lot of things in life y’know. Thank you very much for all advices and answers you gave me. By the way, I just want to mention that I’m thinking to step in contact with you personally, so I’m preparing everything, once I prepare everything, I hope that you would like to accept one young and fearless boy who’s interested into powers and secrets of black magick.

POWER.

To change the lived and manifest reality of living and manifest beings, also, the cosmos, also - this is the difficult bit - YOU.

Hmmn.

Fancy that eh - if you were a demon/god/fool for all eternity, what would you be?

2) I have been confused as to how one achieves such a thing. What is the first step one must take to obtain it?

Be pigheaded, stubborn, and have enough pain stored up from an early age that it isn’t just a GAME, a joke, be so serious that you NEED it.

This (Eva’s editorialising) many people on and reading this forum fit that remit. :slight_smile:

So be it - when you have had to ever be your own mother, own father, own consort or guide, then you have BECOME your own living god.

Let the hurt rejoice - for SAtAN heals the leper, not tiidy Jeezwept of the Jewish customs.

Oh, now I’M editorialising.

Okay one more then we split for tonight?

Who brings it? :slight_smile:

Yes.

One more question then we’re done.

On the hour.

Anyone?

Thank you, lovely Lady Eva, and Varnaxis, for your advice and encouragement.