Little Old Man

Little Old Man

“Here I am, an old man in a dry month,
Being read to by a boy, waiting for rain.”

For reasons I am not permitted to explain I again strongly counsel getting your essentials sorted asap , especially food and medicines. Events are taking place that have occurred before and these events are and will play out in the self-same ways these always have. If you can; I again strongly suggest physical, in-your-hand, weight and purity stamped silver, which should be purchased at bullion price. Because there’s no such thing in the English language as an identical synonym, the words ‘currency’ and ‘money’ refer to different things.

I’m getting my essentials and so should you. Economics is based upon supply and demand and it’s the supply side that should be studied now – again, for reasons I am not permitted to elaborate. There’s more than enough materials on-line. Indeed, where I live I’m already seeing it and if you’re not, you will soon. And you haven’t seen anything yet, trust me.

Seriously, I’m preparing for my death, although that’s always been an unsavoury if important aspect of Magick. Nonetheless, as (or if) you progress you learn how to see beyond your incarnation. Unlike the vast majority, I’d rather die on my feet than live on my knees – but everyone’s different. My Work is Aeonics and will continue on autopilot after my death. For the last fourteen years I’ve been altering the lives of tens of millions in three countries, not trying to get my ex back or cursing the next-door-neighbour. Again, everyone’s different. But I can’t say anything about My Work because that would be gloating.

The lhp is based in physical reality and its spirituality in the real world. That’s the reason for my posting, but please feel free to take it or leave it. No skin off my nose, so to speak.

Al.

8 Likes