Little Horn Teams Up with Satan for the Abomination of Desolation

The Book of Daniel teaches that in the last days a final world power, signified by “a little horn” will rise:

"It [little-horn] waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down (Dan 8:11).”

In Daniel’s vision “little horn” evolves (“waxed great,” “magnified himself”) to a point where his power casts down and stomps demons. If this “host” were God’s good angels little-horn would not have such power over them.

This self-magnification brings little-horn to Satan’s level of power (“the prince of the host”) where Satan and little-horn are now working together. Then comes the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet as described in verse 11:

“the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.”

This being who is alluded to from an ancient biblical prophecy by the Hebrew Daniel while in captivity in Babylon, divining a Kings prophetic dream.

It was common place in those days to take the best of the best intelligent people, priests , Royal scribes, prophets, magi, kessapim by conquering kings to take these men into their courts and use them as one of your own subjects.

Anyway little horn is said to raise himself to the height of the prince in the demonic hierarchy by taking out a portion of his host, proving himself worthy then he and Satan join force’s.

Who do you think this little born is or will be?

1 Like

Of course, relying on ancient Jewish scriptures makes as much sense as people two thousand and two hundred years from now governing their lives and prognosticating the future according to an incomplete set of Fijian municipal council records from our own time.

Al.

2 Likes

Well they are they most eclectic group of people, collecting and adopting magical wisdom from many many pantheons, if you are a magician and not studying Jewish mysticism, you’re missing out in my opinion.

I did the qabalistic thing. I laboured my way through such tomes as A Practical Guide To Qabalistic Symbolism in hardback (both volumes) by Gareth Knight. As for mysticism, unless it’s foundered upon action then it’s too right hand path – for me. On a few occasions I fingered Evelyn Underhill’s Mysticism. I’m pretty sure that Regardie in his A Garden of Pomegranates wrote about the tree of seven emanations.

Having experienced how rhp Magickal Orders work, a lot of precious time and better spent money is wasted on correctly coloured candles, appropriate incense and planetary hours (which you had to calculate from northern hemisphere tables). That’s after all the talk about mind-numbing crap like Ain Soph, the correct arch-angels, Gematria, whether to use a Lotus-Wand or which temple banners to employ - “Fuck me dead!” You were so worn out by preparation, your energy was low for the actual Magick.

But I learnt a lot – like short-cuts.

OUA

3 Likes

They are monotheists so all eclecticism and validity goes out the window there. The Qabalah and its off shoots are the only good thing to come out of Jewish mysticism. There’s a reason that the three monotheist faiths prominent today are called the three plagues. Judaism has commited it’s fair share of genocides, rapes, and mass enslavements just as Christianity and Islam have and do.

2 Likes

A lot of Evangelic prophecy folks always seem to point to an actual world leader - Sheiks, Shahs, Kings, Presidents etc. Given the structure of the demonic hierarchy, it makes sense.
But what about the internet? Idolatry at its finest. Where else can you fulfill your desires in an instant?
Then there are public figures.
Think about the number of the beast. Great song, but 666 has been pointed towards any unlikeable fellow.
Quabbalistic Magic is a great book, but the preparations and study time as pointed out drain you greatly.
I would ask EA.

2 Likes

@Sic_Draco I was just thinking about this the other day. I was gonna evoke Daniel myself to see what he says about it.