Listened to Lilith Chant and Dreamt I was a Mermaid?

So Lilith crossed my mind yesterday (not for the first time) and I listened to her chant (uploaded on youtube by Satania) and had a fairly calm day besides my severe depression that’s finally taking over again (really bad this time). Well I thought about her all day and the chant really calmed me. Last night I had the regular b.s. dreams but after I got my son to school, I went back to bed (utterly exhausted all the time with this depression just wearing my brain down), I went back to sleep. It was this going back to sleep after daybreak that gave me the meaningful dream (this happens a lot). I was swimming underwater in a dark place (after sundown I guess) and there were mariners that needed help and I was helping them somehow. I swam all around and went through tight spaces, etc. I still had to hold my breath but it wasnt hard like it is for me in real life (i have horrible lung capacity and although I can swim, I cant hold it for long so I come up a lot, and have problems breathing deeply for meditation, etc). But in the dream I had no such issue. it was so incredibly beautiful and liberating. I felt so free and natural. All through the dream I thought about my anatomy and how it could be possible that I was even moving like that and, all the while, I helped these mariners with one thing or another. I woke up at some point and don’t feel as if I necessarily finished the dream but, I was satisfied with it, nonetheless. My question is this: What, if any, is the connection between Lilith and this underwater/being a mermaid thing? I’d also like to say that all of you have been so kind to me and I just want to thank you immensely for your support and knowledge and patience. And thanks to Lilith just because.

1 Like

One of the looks “assigned” to Lilith is mermaid-ish, but with her lower body being a snake’s tail.

2 Likes

@Lucifers_Daughter I believe there is another folk lore story that depicts her as transforming into a mermaid/leviathan after she is chained and thrown into the sea. Initially god wanted to kill her but he let her survive to punish future generations of man.

Edited Here we go found one representation

s-l400

2 Likes

One of her aspects dwells in the waters, home to the undine

1 Like