Listen to TWF's readings

Trust me you have to listen to what he says to you. He told me investing is not something I should do and well, I went ahead and did it anyways. Lost about 200 bucks so far. No gains WHATSOEVER! This is a warning to you guys all about the accuracy of his readings.

He told you not to invest so you did and lost and he’s wrong?!

Have I read your post wrong?

No. I meant to say that he is deadly accurate with his reading!

Hmmm, as an investor/trader myself I would say the same thing to you without a reading LOL

What did you invest in?

I remember that reading.

Hate it turned sour on you, but thanks for the plug.

Remember what I said about the stress involved?

[quote=“Trucomallica, post:4, topic:2377”]Hmmm, as an investor/trader myself I would say the same thing to you without a reading LOL

What did you invest in?[/quote]

I don’t let my personal sensibilities come into play in my readings. I tell them what I see in the cards a d that’s it. You can make money in a BS pyramid scheme depending on how close to the top of it you are.

Yeah TWF is pretty good with his stuff stuff.

I just need to throw my $0.02 out there now… I’ve heard TWF was good, so since I’ve never had a tarot reading by anyone other than myself, I wanted to give him a try.

Spot the fuck on is all I can really say. I’m certainly impressed, and he has my recommendation. Also, much more affordable than the nearest decent one I’ve heard of around where I live. Thanks TWF.