Lion's Mane

Have any of you tried supplementing with Lion’s Mane extracts? I’m curious to know what sort of effect it has had on your practice. I’ve been taking the extract for a few days now, and while I find myself more cheerful, I am not sure it is having any measurable effect yet.

What have your experiences been?

2 Likes

It’s good for like a clean focus and energy boost and I wake up feeling better when I take it consirently

3 Likes

Never heard of it.

1 Like

It’s a nootropic mushroom ,

1 Like

Of course. Should’ve guessed lol.

1 Like

Yup, I’m deep into biochemistry and this stuff is the tits. It boosts neural growth factor and BDNF which is amazing for your mental health/age.

I don’t find it does much for my practice aside from focus and mental clarity. The biggest hack I’ve found is running the I-Doser Theta track for a bit while dropping into trance. Try that on and see how your rites go

2 Likes

So far, I’ve found that the improvement in my mood and energy levels have been huge.
Nothing so far has had anything to do with magick, but I’m sure being in a better mood will help!

3 Likes

It saved my life at work, for several months at a time when I’d be working sometimes 80 hours a week, sometimes 100. I was taking the the Primal Herb Neuro Shroom, still keep some of that around for times when my work load picks back up. I’ve also got the Neuro Regen, about to make a cup of that right now.

Also to put it this way - if you see Rhonda Patrick on JRE talking about it there’s usually something there.

1 Like

Use lions main with magic mushrooms to grow nerves.

1 Like

Definitely
Helps the solar plexus out nice

1 Like