Lillith

I was guided by King Paimon to work with Lillith on behalf of a sister of mine who is having some deep on-going relationship issues with her man.
I’ve never approached Lillith before, but I’m feeling that She’s one who will really grab a man by the cajones and get him to take action.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I’ve called on her several times. I’m still working on hearing her but she’s come up a few times in dreams. Her energy is very welcoming from what I’ve felt. My main suggestion is approach her with the upmost
respect at all times. Every single instance I’ve ever seen where someone runs into issues with Lilith is because they were an asshole to her. Be respectful and genuine and I’m sure she will hear you and respond.

2 Likes

I believe that I saw Her on the astral plane last week. She didn’t say anything but I saw Her and marvelled over how beautiful She is…and now I’m guided to work with Her.

1 Like

:laughing: :smiley_cat:

What form She took? (How She appeared to you)

She appeared as a young woman, early twenties and she was naked. Her skin glowed and she was looking straight at me.

1 Like

Do you want to say that She was having pale skin? I also see Her with pale skin.

That’s how she’s shown to me as well. Pale skin and very long black hair.

I saw Her just one time with long black hair, that time was when She appeared to me as a catholic nun.

1 Like

And She told me that it has some symbolism behind but also told me She appeared to me in that way because it was naughty :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Most of the times I was seeing Her with red hair or sometimes with red eyes or red hair and red eyes.

Her skin was a very light tan, she wasn’t pale though and the hair I didn’t notice so much but it was black

1 Like