Lillith

I think, you will find out fairly quickly if she’s interested in working with you or not, thing’s will either go to shit or REALLY go to shit, how you choose to interpret that only you can decide but do not take forming a relationship with her lightly.
The best description I can give you is she big on the tough love eg imagine you wanted to stop smoking but as hard as you tried you couldn’t, she would break every bone in both your hands so you had no choice.

1 Like

If you are sincere and honest she will work with you…if not…she will not even entertain a single one of your thoughts or callings. She is very kind and loving with an extremely powerful presence and I myself am a man that has never experienced one ounce of negativity with her.

What is ‘actual toxic masculinity?’

She is my mommy, i have apoted her as my mom and she has taken me as her daughter, but its a beautiful bond within us.
U ll be happy to work with her, but decication is required and u should accept it whole
Heartdly that your ready to work, if not she ll not look back or work with you,
You ll have tough times, u ll also not except such days, that is to test ur dedication and sincerity, if u pass than ur life will change in secs,
Trust her
Lover her
Accept her
She is yours

Hail mommy lillith

I consider equality to be an intellectually controversial topic. Everyone has their own idea of what it means and how to achieve it, but it’s the rallying cry of people whose zealotry rivals that of hardcore Christians. It’s a word I personally treat with suspicion when used within earshot of me.

I’ve been considering something recently. I don’t think Lilith necessarily cares about gender. To me, her goal is less about equality and more about initiation into Nocturnal mysteries. Basically, she convinces people to explore the unknown, leave their comfort zone, and to enter the unknown.

I think feminists are the ones who’ve created the idea that she’s concerned with gender equality. It’s not a bad interpretation, but it’s only just one. I think Lilith would certainly be offended if someone tried to control or disrespect her or others, but I’m beginning to think that’s not just men but women too. Though, weakness and passiveness aren’t good qualities either. A good balance of strength and respect are what she looks for.

Before anyone replies, please note that this is just my interpretation.

Question i looked through the goetia and lillith is not one of the spirits there or maybe i over looked under what system of spirits does this spirit work with?

Lilith isn’t a goetic spirit.

She is included in the Dukante Hierarchy though (demonolatry).

Outside of that, she’s got correspondences in the qliphothic current.

Tbh, Lilith doesn’t really fit into a neat box.

2 Likes