Lilith

Indian Upanishads I believe

1 Like

Fair enough. That explains why I never heard of that concept. The only Hindu goddess I’ve ever heard of is Kali and even she has different visages.

1 Like

Very interesting info you got there pn this topic. I always feel Lilith as a protective mother.

And I want to express my deep respect and send my big thanks to her for hearing me and staying beside me.

2 Likes

Maybe just call her by her true name then, Inanna Ishtar

Hallo, you remind me from when I had summon her at small age after I read a spiritual magazine, suggest to call the three names of Angels that found for her after he left the paradise as say one tradition, So when I slept after I saw on the dreams one woman with black hair to coming on a horse near to me and I felt like you a touch to the leg low and I woke up

1 Like

I’ve seen Lilith with blonde hair like most. But more often than not, she is rocking jet-black hair. Sometimes I feel a slight pinch in the lower leg. Not enough to sting or anything along those lines, but enough to snatch my attention from my computer screen or wake me up. I’ve never seen her on a horse before, but it would be fun to see. Only time will tell how that will happen. Also, I’m not too certain of the spelling or the pronunciation of those angels’ names.

1 Like