Lilith

I have heard that Lilith is hardcore and newbies like myself shouldn’t try working with her until you have some experience unless she comes to you. Well…I think she is trying to communicate with me. Little things but mostly spiders everywhere!!! They just come from out of no where and just hang out. I can go right up to them and they don’t move or run. I even find them on me/my clothes and they just sit and go wherever I go. I often get goose bumps and that just knowing she’s there feeling often. Is she trying to get my attention and if so what would be the appropriate way to address/communicate with her for the first time?

3 Likes

You can light a pink candle by her sigil, some rose insence and just sit and talk to her if you like. Be respectful and say something like “I feel like I’m being drawn to you Lilith. Do you want to work with me? Please let me know if this is the case.” And see if you get any warm feelings or if images flash in your mind. Maybe meditate for a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you! I do believe I’m going to try that. I live in a very small town with no access to colored candles(going to order some this weekend). Would a white candle be ok?

1 Like

Yes I would say so. There’s lots of information on Lilith. I’ve had my own personal experiences with her. She can be dark and fierce but she can also be motherly and nurturing. She’s still a dark goddess. I think it was Asenath Mason who said Lilith wanted women to embody her power and for men to be submissive to her :laughing: But either way lots of men work with her because somehow her energy is also really healing to males. Hard to describe, maybe it’s something to do with balancing the inner male and female in all of us, and I think she makes the men she works with more appealing to women. That’s how it feels.

2 Likes

Okay. I feel I’m being called upon from her and Lucifer. I see 11, 22, and 33 constantly. 11 and 22 equal 33. My name, birthdate, and time of birth all total up to 33. All three things being added separately that is. But I’m having a hard time with understanding the meaning even with meditation.

1 Like

Numerology is cool. My birth year adds to 11, my first and last name both have 5 letters. I see repeating numbers often too but am not bombarded with them. Usually it’s 3s but I’ve been doing some curse work and seen the number 8 lately.

They’re all master numbers. 3+3 is 6. So my name, bd, and time of birth would equal 666. I find so many different explanations on what numbers mean. I don’t know where to find a good reliable source. Lol

1 Like

That’s so great that you have that demonic hint there.

See I think that this may be my first lifetime working with demons. I’ve done some past life regression stuff and I could get impressions and see a lifetime where I was into pagan nature witchery and religious past lives. :thinking: I may have had demonic origins from the beginning of my soul, not sure yet.

That’s how she started giving me signs. I didn’t really pay much attention at first. However, one night I was using my pendulum and something cut in. I started asking and I heard her name. I asked her to give me a sign. I saw tons of spiders. At the time, I didn’t realize spiders were her thing. I occasionally communicate with her via pendulum still.

I’m still terrified of spiders, however, she’s honored the agreement that as long as they aren’t huge and don’t crawl on me, I won’t freak. Pretty sure she and Lucifer find it amusing.

1 Like

Lol that’s awesome! I communicate with Lucifer thru my pendulum. I tried meditating and communicating with Lilith the other night and I didn’t feel anything so I’m not sure. I can see and feel energy but I can’t see them yet. Although Lucifer is ALWAYS in my presence.

1 Like

Lol it’s the only thing I can come up with. I know there’s a past life I need to deal with and I’ve tried everything but I can’t even get anywhere close to it. Well Once I had a flash of a woman that was very very very dark and it came with a really bad feeling. I seem to be stuck and I have no idea what to do or which way to go or what questions to ask. There’s so so much more to all of this going on in my life. Too much and most of a lil personal to put in here but I have no one to talk to. I live in a very small town where this life style is frowned upon. So it’s just me and one other but i guess he’sa guide maybe? He doesn’t come around much anymore and prefers I figure everything out on my own instead of answering questions. I don’t know much about soul contracts and he won’t talk about but I know he and I have one I just don’t know what kind.

1 Like