Lilith, the flaming sword and the centipedes

I dont know if she and I are that close yet but it will definitely be on my to do list :joy::blush:

3 Likes

I found a pdf with an interesting text, that might match the flaming sword from your dream.

Following her rejection by the Cherubim, Lilith remained in the depths of the sea until Adam and Eve sinned, "when the Holy One, blessed be He, brought her up, and she obtained power over all those children-the “small faces” of mankind- who deserved to be punished because of the sins of their fathers. She roams all over the world, then approaches the gates of the Garden of Eden and observes the Cherubim watching over the gates. She sits down there, next to the flame of the sword, since it was from that flame that she originated. When the flame turns around (indicating that the world has entered into a phase of punishment), she rushes off and again goes roaming all over the world to seek out the children who deserve to be punished. And she smiles at them and kills them

I think it is from the zohar

Wow That’s really really interesting. Would that possibly mean that I am being judged?

Sounds to me like Lord Asmodeus as he’s a being a fire and represents the 9 hells that one goes through during their travels through the Qliphoth. As for the flaming sword, sounds like the Blade of Retribution from Lady Nemesis whom is also associated with Lord Asmodeus. I don’t know if he’s associated with centipedes or not but that’s what I think.

2 Likes

His name was echoing through my mind the week prior… hm. I’m gonna do some reading on him.

2 Likes

Archangel Kamael (who is also referred to as Samael) immediately comes to mind. He presides over war, justice and destruction, and has connections with Lilith, with many sources claiming they’re consorts.

1 Like

I had no idea Nemesis was associated with Asmoday. This actually explains a lot, thank you.

1 Like

Lilith was a consort to Asmodeus so there’s a connection there.

If I remember correctly they shacked up in a cave for a while making lots of babies.

1 Like