Lilith, the flaming sword and the centipedes

This past week I have had an unknown being, male, giving me tips and advice that has generally helped quite a bit, but I don’t know who it is. I have not initiated anything with anyone. He feels pretty powerful.

Last night I did an evocation with Lilith and once her presence filled the room I went into a trance state. From there it began to feel like I was leaving my body, but wasnt. I had a vision of a sword in flames sticking out of the ground and a being floating in the background. He looked to have many many faces that kept changing but his main “Identity” I guess you could say had a long beard that reached down to about his belly button. It was gray and black. He had many people that were serving him. And he was looking at me like he was daring me to take the sword. Like he wanted me to take the sword. He was also sitting in flames.

This morning when I woke up I went to pick up my grimoire/book of shadows and the pages were filled with centipedes crawling all over.

So the questions I have now are:
What being is associated with centipedes?
If I evoked lilith why did she take me to meet this man?
Why was he giving me a sword?
And who is he?

I hope this is enough information to go by. I know there is more that has happened throughout this timeline but I’m not sure what is related and what is not. What I should mention and what I should keep quiet.

8 Likes

was there anything special about the people serving him? how were they dressed, how did they act?
dunno about centipedes, but I recently started watching exorcist on amazon prime, there was some centipedes representing the infulence of a certain spirit

1 Like

Perhaps the Egyptian deity Sepa.

2 Likes

I noticed that they were mainly women. The more I’m thinking about it the more I’m realizing they seemed to be getting him ready for something. One filing his nails, another trimming his beard, another fastening armor onto him.
There was also armor presented to me. Even though I was not fully there.

1 Like

I dunno he seemed pretty European.

1 Like

Sometimes they appear as different ethnicities. I’ll look around but hes the one that came to mind.

1 Like

Thank you. What makes you think of him?

armor and a flaming sword?
dunno why, but Michael the Arch Angel comes to mind
but Lilith makes you think more of Samael when you consider the gossip in the old texts

1 Like

Hades recently gained an association with centipedes:

So since he Iis now associated with them it could be him.

But Sepa has been a God associated with centipedes since forever.

Funny I would’ve pictured Michael differently. More polished… not so gruff. I’ve got more digging to do. There were 3 shields I’m not sure what the significance to that would be. Round sort of like Saxon shields. They had some sort of emblem on them but I couldn’t make it out.
I saw lilith’s hand grab one but then the image quickly changed back to the man. He was huge. Giant almost. Laughing yet serious at the same time.

Sepa is called on for protection. Wonder if the two are connected. Just hypothesizing but it’s funny you mentioned him.

2 Likes

no no I was just brainstorming, what came to mind first…
I’m prolly one of the least knowing of this forum, when it comes to spirits and such! :smiley:

just armor and and flaming sword symbolises power,war,authority,justice and such. like a cleansing flame and spiritual armor

This is really interesting thank you.

1 Like

Deep beneath the surface of the Earth, in a dank and dismal cave, lives Hades, the invertebrate king of hell.

The surroundings did seem cave like.

1 Like

how did Lilith act towards him?
I mean how or what do you feel their relationship is?

1 Like

That’s a really good question. I do not know. It felt like she had taken me there to bring him to my attention. Like she was standing beside me with her hands on my shoulders. And he was on the other side of the sword laughing but very seriously telling me to pick it up. Gosh was he trying to challenge me to a fight?
He was having armor put on.
He had a sword in his hands. He was sitting but had it resting in his hands.
Armor was presented to me along with a flaming sword sticking out of the ground.
When I saw lilith’s hand reach for one of the 3 shields it did feel like she was going to give it to me.
Up until this point… Lilith has shown me who my enemies are. Maybe she is doing the same in this situation…??

2 Likes

hehe, dunno!
I hope you get shown another episode in this cliffhanger :smiley:

You should do a divination.

Do you have any Tarrot?

1 Like

I wish I had a deck. @JezebelleMoon @_M_13 I’m just going to have to speak with lilith again tonight. At the moment she is the only one I trust.

1 Like

cool, give her a hug from me! :smiley:

2 Likes