Lilith - Sex Goddess or Lethal parasite - The warning is out

Since there are many Lilithians here, I would like to take the opportunity to ask. Petrucelly says Naamah can be used synonymously to Gaia and Mother Earth in Soulretrieval. Is that something that sounds familiar? I did in one of the rituals there, but when she appeared she seemed surprised, but played along.

Indeed. This is what Petrucelly writes about in Soulretrieval. Instructions on beating them there too. The Archonsā€¦ am fighting one now as I wrote above. That book should actually be on the mandatory reading list for every mystic.
He also describes how hard it was to contact Lilith because of resistance trying to block the contact in Black witch and how he had to clear them with a cursing rite with the help of Babalon.

TY, I had no familiarity with him. Taking a glance at one of his interviews right now.

1 Like

A source would be nice. That is quite a big claim to make.

I am totally nuts about that guy. Everything he writes is off the charts. In Black witch he gave us The cursing rite with Babalon, and that gal doesnā€™t hold her punches. Then, in his chapter in Abaddon - Angel of the Abyss he gave us The cursing rite with the Hellfire of Hades that destroys your enemyā€™s subtle bodies, and then in Lucifuge - Lord of pacts he raised the bar even further with The Cosmic cursing rite that clears away all your enemies in ALL YOUR LIVES. And in all these cursing rites your enemyā€™s life force, chi, is funneled back into you. To me he is easily the best occult writer.

1 Like

This isnā€™t an imposter in my opinion @Kiloren33
This is the same as I experienced, I have also experienced a little of the positive side people see in her too.

The LBRP kind of sucks. I was talking with Michael back when I had this other parasite and he said getting rid of it is easy, keeping it gone is the hard part. That is what you get with the LBRP.
You might want to try Moon rituals creating a protection shield when it is waxing and a banish when it is waning. That should at least keep it gone for several weeks.

Canā€™t she be both a sex Goddess and a Parasite you guys?
She is a succubi which tends to be vampiric.
This is why I suggested Harlots over succubi. looking for a spirit prostitute at least gets you sex,
looking for a succubi is a little more asking for a parasite.

@ChrisK
I have worked a little with Lilitu and though the name is similar and the personality is similar in itā€™s interests, I myself have found this being to be quite different.

3 Likes

is there any way to get her to change her mind if she doesnt accept you

Lilith is my wife

Did you actually spiritually marry her?

2 Likes

I agree. I feel that a lot of people who work with what they BELIEVE is lillith are doing so in a way that will drain them. Sex is also something that many people indulge too much in as a result of this, usually under the guise of ā€˜liberationā€™ or ā€˜freedomā€™, only to become enslaved by their own primal desires, albeit amplified. see it a lot in young women and chronic masturbators, even more so in inexperienced magickians who believe the one and only way to cast any form of working or power is through sexual activity. Stay safe out there fellas.

2 Likes

Too true. It reminds me of a quote ā€œmagick is the art of lying to yourself so hard the universe starts to believe youā€.

3 Likes

I donā€™t get this quote. I am not lying to myself. I call spirits, they come. I command, they obey.

1 Like

Lilith is my wife

1 Like

I donā€™t get this quote. I am not lying to myself. I call spirits, they come. I command, they obey.

I can relate to it.

One of the things thatā€™s really tricky about is domain, and I think it creates a lot of confusion, is that contact with nonphysical entities (ie. the veritical / truth value of said experiences) and what one might consider umwelt-hacking, are quite likely very different things - the first is not fungible, the other is fungible if you push on it hard enough or push on it really hard while on a good dose of psychedelics.

So many of the times I spun up really powerful synchronicities came as a result of 1st or 2nd plateau DXM and lets just say pushing sexual energy over the course of hours. Unfortunately, human condition being what it is, thatā€™s in limited supply (canā€™t do the same thing twice and get the same results), and when you do get those synchronicities as a result theyā€™re to some extent as tricksterish as what Stephen Skinner mentioned in his latest Glitch Bottle - it might not just be spirits but even your own perceptual sphere where, if you arenā€™t extremely legalistic about the requirements, it fulfills the letter but not the spirit of the request. That last point I think is what Grant Morrison was getting at when he said that a particular comic book character he was making and thought ā€˜Yeah, sheā€™s really cool - Iā€™d love to meet someone like herā€™ turned into him getting deluged in women who simply looked like her and had no other relation.

What sucks is that when you join most popular esoteric orders they make big promises about about the first five years, possibly even the first fifteen months if itā€™s a particular Rosicrucian order, and so much of that perhaps is just internal changes in cognition being overhyped and possibly some umwelt changes but Iā€™m really finding that itā€™s quite a tight and narrow space to try and fix problems in oneā€™s life through this. Proving to yourself that itā€™s actually a real thing rather than a fantasy, fear of death, or whatever else a staunch atheist materialist might say it is is probably the easiest part, the harder part is then make anything useful out of it.

What you said though - reliable contact with spirits or deities - thatā€™s probably the most solid thing because itā€™s not you trying to force them into existence through imagination (ie. youā€™re not trying to break reality and render tulpas - theyā€™re already there AND have some knowledge about how to get things done behind the scenes that has more to do with their day to day life, survival, etc. that they couldnā€™t easily teach a human being because what gives them those capacities isnā€™t part of our fitness landscape).

Part of why I really like sites like these - I have to think theyā€™ll help the trend toward these distinctions of autonomous from subjective/personal, actual deity interactions from anima/animus individuation stuff, etc. getting sorted. For most itā€™s really murky, people mangle the guide posts all the time, going back farther it was worse - the 20th century and late Victorian era was loaded with these ā€˜strapping cosmologiesā€™ that conflicted with one another and showed how many quite dead-end rabbit holes can be opened if one gets pulled in too much by the aesthetics (that tends to fade out as they then realize theyā€™re pedaling furiously in something like ten-thousandth gear and not going anywhere).

4 Likes

There is also the non-zero possibility that all deities are imagined but, that seriously throws a monkey wrench in our conventional separations of subjective and objective because it would have to suggest that its really we ourselves which are that deep and that imagination itself, besides obeying cognitive restraints, deities would resemble much deeper hooks and weā€™d all be surface nodes of one thing (One Thing if I want to go Victorian), something like the universe simulating itself into existence - and thatā€™s perhaps where all the Neoplatonism, Qabalah, etc. comes back in.

Perhaps itā€™s not that anything I just said above is new in terms of observations, just that while I studied Qabalah and tarot for about five years what kept getting broken over my head was that the outside world had such a will of its own, generally of a destructive-competitive ā€˜survival of the fittestā€™ bent, that even if this stuff were real it was muted by comparison and that Qabalah increasingly seemed to me like unverifiable fuzz, or something people gave themselves as a story for what things might be that got sold as something to take literally. To some degree that might still be the case but I can see where Neoplatonism of the sort that it tries to map might not necessarily be an RHP fixation and sort of renegotiating a soft-Abrahamic relationship with the universe.

2 Likes

they obey because they want to help you, not because they have to, they might be stronger than you

1 Like

Well, after reading all about parasites, now Iā€™m worried about my own experiences with Lilith. But she seems authentic to me. She has introduced me to Lucifer and has strongly suggested that I work with the Nine Gatekeepers to learn about myself and progress further. Iā€™m thinking a parasite wouldnā€™t be interested in helping me like that, right?

I do feel aroused when in her presence, but itā€™s more just a noticeable feeling and not intense (as if to say, ā€œIā€™m hereā€). I also read that these sexual feelings that donā€™t lead to sex might be her trying to open my root Chakra (and due to my past religious experience and sexual repression, I do need help with that). She does enjoy my blood and orgasm offerings, but also chocolate and sweet liqueurs.

When I invoked her last night using the universal circle for the first time, she was playful and teasing. But then we got down to business and she told me I have a lot of work to do. The one thing that did stand out, though, is that when she was teasing me, she said, ā€œmine.ā€ I know that Lilith and other entities donā€™t get possessive, so Iā€™m wondering if she was saying it because she knew it would rev me up. She also wanted me to dedicate more sexual offerings to her (I donā€™t always give my sexy times as offerings, and I donā€™t jerk off everyday, either). But I have made some big asks of her, so Iā€™m wondering if thatā€™s the reason, or if she is trying to teach me how to direct my energy.

So I donā€™t think sheā€™s bad??? But Iā€™m also fairly new to this and she was the first entity I communicated with. Should I get a scan or something to make sure?

1 Like

(Responding to comments further up the thread near the beginning.)

Firstly, it makes no sense that Lilith never forgives. She is Divine demonic, and the Divine is very forgiving.

Iā€™ve never known Lilith to be one that curses people - I suppose she might if someone really upset her - but it sounds like an imposter if youā€™re being cursed, or maybe you offended her.

Secondly, the energy is going to tell you if itā€™s her or an imposter. Learn Lilithā€™s energy signature and/or to feel/read energies. :wink:

Also, Divine/Source energy is sexual energy and creative energy. So it makes sense that if you really pick up on energies, that itā€™s going to arouse you.

1 Like

Donā€™t really agree with that. Itā€™s like Azazel says, The Hierarchy is as follows: The Operator, and then everything else follows.

1 Like

With what?

Apologies, this is what I was responding to. :slight_smile:

1 Like