Lilith or Lucifer?

Recently I’ve been feeling strange but not in a bad way. I’m fascinated with Lucifer and Lilith and researched both of them but the question is who should I call her or him. I’m drawn to both of them but would one of them be disappointed if I choose the other one or can I call both for help?

1 Like

It depends on what you want. Lucifer is great at helping you learn and guide. Lilith is more of a tough love motherly figure that will really give you the truth that you need to hear. Neither is going to be jealous of the other, but if you’re feeling drawn to both I would expect one of them to come in after the other.

1 Like

You can go to both in my opinion

2 Likes

I agree with both @MagickVigilante and @victory. Lucifer is very patient and very loving. He is very good at being able to decipher things that seem clouded and unseen. He will illuminate what is hidden and/or dark within your life. He will be your guide. I have not worked with Lilith but I have heard off other people that she will be tough on you but will give some pure gold gnosis especially if you want to go down the Qlipoth route. IMO if both of these beautiful spirits want to work with you then I see that as a double blessing. Contact either of them or both of them. It will be the best thing you will ever do. :metal:

1 Like

You could summon both. But if you want to start with one spirit first, then maybe check which spirit can better help you with what you need.

1 Like