Lilith Invocation successful but not prepared

Hey guys,

Ok so I posted a question regarding Lilith. So this as a follow up and just wanted to share my experience.

I successfully invoked Lilith for the first time , I didn’t use the tried formula for invocation though. I drew the sigil and spoke the Lilith enn chant and had a red led lamp on.

Not long after , I felt a presence and lots of sexual energy. I stated i wanted to work with her and be an ally to her. But I heard a voice saying “be honest thats not the only reason…you want me” and then told me to lie down on the bed…(we all know what happens next…)
It was the most unworldly and intoxicating experience ever. I literally felt her flow through me and i asked her to take control and channel .

However, I wasn’t ready for this though it freaked me out but at the sametime felt like I was high. My arms and my body didn’t feel like my own…and felt like my face was changing and personality extra. I assume this was possession. she then brought me to orgasm. But I was super freaked out …after I was wondering “am I still possessed?!”

She is gonna be super pissed off because I prayed to God/universe whatever…for her to leave and it did feel like she had left but my body feels different…I have nightmares and sleep paralysis after.

But after all that I still really like Lilith and don’t have anything against her , still think she is a badass. Any advice what I should’ve done or should do now? Has anyone had similar experiences.

1 Like

Ask for round 2 with her?

You know what to expect of the experience the second time around, and you probably won’t freak out either. Lilith doesn’t care much about religion and she’s quite tolerable if someone calls out protection within Christian beliefs. Of course she doesn’t like how these religions depict her, but she see things on an individual perspective rather than generalizing as most humans do.

Advice?

Be yourself and always be honest, and you should do fine with Lilith.

6 Likes

You actually made me want to invoke her to feel the experience. She’s been very involved in my life recently and her presence can be extremely intoxicating when I get the chance to just sense her presence. Yeah, she’s not really “evil” just different than what us as humans are used to. If you really wanna get to know her, be ready to see some shit. I’m just starting out but the last thing I’ve felt around her is boredom. Only an increased interest into the occult and how I can use it to improve.

4 Likes

Lol, Lilith has never violated me that way, but rather she develops my sexuality, and empowers me. I am a fiercely independent person, so I really resonate with her energy. She gives me strength to stand up to opposition, and I have gotten better at handling people thar try to bully me into submission. Before I would respond by verbally attacking them which didn’t always work in my favor because it presents a challenge to them and they don’t stop. So now with her advice I say much less, and have the backbone to resist. She has inspired my creativity, and ability to express myself. I think she is great, and she is queen bee of my altar. Haha. I’ve found no reason to fear her, I just respect her and give her the proper offerings to the best of my ability. As far as invoking Lilith, dont pray to God, there is a very intense hatred there, and it’s not a good idea to offend any of them. So make amends to her, and set boundaries with her in a respectful way. Good luck, Divina

She can be very warm and forgiving.

Yes, this is absolutely true. You will see and experience some shit, and she is never boring. :heavy_heart_exclamation: