Lilith and men

Men who have worked with Lilith, how did you benefit? How did you repay her?

Women who know men who have worked with Lilith, same question.

3 Likes

I worked with her for a while. Wasn’t all that successful, she seemed to struggle to work effectively with a more masculine energy. I would recommend Zepar for men.
She tried her hardest, but the manifestations just weren’t quite what I was looking for.
Can’t remember what the exact deal was: it’s been a while since we’ve worked together.

2 Likes

Was she willing to form a relationship with you?

We did healing work, vampirism and manipulation. I repayed her with offerings and spread something more truthful about her.

1 Like

I’m looking at zepar on the black witch’s coven site. It says he can make a woman interested in the male conjuror but he can’t make her pregnant. I’m fine if that means I can’t get her pregnant but not if zepar totally makes her barren. Plus this isn’t so much about attraction. I simply want to learn from Lilith her nocturnal mysteries. And I am looking at a lust ritual but my goal is to just be generally attractive.

5 Likes

Zepar can do generally attractive. I work with him, among other entities, on attraction and general glamours: like to think it’s working fairly well.
@itsnathanm7 has seen a recent picture of me, so you can ask him if you want a second opinion as to whether it’s working lol ( even if I did look slightly miserable in said picture )
As for the whole barren thing… I think it’s more of he takes the energy that would have gone towards a successful pregnancy. It would all really depend on the deal you make with him.

I just had a working relationship with her. I worked with her for about 3 years, to moderate success. I found zepar just clicked better with my energy

Well, she and I are symbiotic. She takes my excess sexual energy and in turn, I learn how to please my partner

5 Likes

I have a close relationship with her. She picked me up about 15 years ago. Just stepped into a Ritual I was doing with another Goddess. She’s been my Matron ever since. She’s my teacher, my friend, my mother, my sister and the rest is private :wink:
I love working with her or even just have her around, love her energy. As a guy, I think she will work with you if you are respectful and not just to her but women in general. She loves to scare the hell out of guys who try to evoke her for a booty call. But yes, if your energies work well together, she has a lot to teach.

4 Likes

I don’t come to her for bootycalls, she came to me for bootycalls :joy:. I mean, she did it to get rid of excess sexual energy from me, symbiotic

4 Likes

She is extremely sexual. Wonderfully sexual. But she expect respect. During a dark moon ritual she appeared to me looking terrifying. I asked what’s up with that. She changed and said she had to teach a guy a lesson who tried to evoke her to see if she existed and fuck him. I don’t think that guy will ever call on her again. She found scaring the guy very entertaining. :joy:

10 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a sexual encounter with her. I do. However, I think that’s like buying a super computer to play fort nite. Not that I play fort nite. If I wanted a booty call, I’d ask a demon like sitri to help me find one. With Lilith there’s more to her.

Respect? Well I don’t really trust women, but I try to respect them. I have been taken advantage of some. Others just think I’m weird. Especially with pc culture it feels like men are either blamed for shit or forced to suck up. Humans are just immature.

I’m under the impression that we live by an alpha dominance mentality. I created the ogres in my story based on this same mentality. The only difference being they decide dominance by force and we by establishing ourselves within a social environment. Sometimes I feel like I should take on this same mentality. But naturally I can’t. So I try to respect women but I’m scared of being taken advantage of.

8 Likes

That’s a very honest answer. I think in general people are not trustworthy. That’s one of the things I love about dark magic and working with dark entities. You leave the PC at the door. I think if you try to make contact with Lilith, and basically tell her what you just posted, she would be very helpful to you. :smile:

6 Likes

If she tried to frighten me?

2 Likes

She likely won’t. Unless you are afraid of her. If you fear her she will appear very scary. Think of it as a self-fulfilling prophesy. If you are sincere there is no reason to fear her. One of 2 things usually happen, she will appear and be willing to work (and maybe play) with you. If she’s not interested, she won’t show up. I trust this Goddess with my life. Literally and with good reason. She would also let you know if you would benefit from working with another entity. I think she is one of the most demonized and maligned entities, out of fear and ignorance. And similar to Azazel she was blamed for pretty much anything bad that would happen to people of the abrahamic faiths. Approach her with respect and there will be no need to fear her. Maybe start out with writing a letter to her. She does not want to be prayed to. She will treat you as a student but an equal. She also has a motherly side to her if she feels that’s what you need. She can also be your best friend. She’s all that and more to me.

6 Likes

What book would you recommend I use

1 Like

Hi,i am bisexual and i was wandering if there are demons that can help you look attractive to both men and women?

2 Likes

I like Welcoming Lilith by Theresa C Dintino. Also Lilith: Healing the wild by Tom Jacobs and also Lilith, Dark Femine Archetype by Asenath Mason.

2 Likes

So am I. I think Naahma could be of help and of course Lucifer, who can basically do anything. Can’t think of a male demon right now. Lilith can help you with that as well. Her sensuality even affects straight women. :thinking:

2 Likes

Lilith is most excellent! I work with her to balance my Masculine energies with the Feminine. I’ve also worked with on various different things regarding astral senses, sex & blood magick, etc. There’s some other things I’m working with her on and developing and I must say (all that I really can reveal at the moment) is I’m very pleased so far with the preliminary results.

Lilith has been a friend, a teacher, an initiatrix, mother, lover etc. to me. She pretty much picks and chooses who to work with. I also approach with respect and she’s always been warm to me.

As for offerings rose petals, mugwort, chocolate, pomegranates, red wine, blood, sexual fluids (when appropriate), and honestly many other things. I usually burn rose water incense with others like lotus, jasmine, and patchouli. You can offer devotion things like artwork, crafts, music, or poetry.

Now, about love spells, I wouldn’t even approach her with that type of thing. Lilith may be able to manipulate others and situations but it has been my gnosis that manipulating people (especially women) for a relationship or sex is not going to go well. To put in context, just think about the tradition found in Judaism about her not wanting to lay under Adam. The points to take away are that she realized she came from the same dirt as Adam (she knew she was on the same level), she would not be forced or coerced into something she didn’t want to do (which goes to why consent would be important to the Queen). While I understand that myths, legends, and/or traditions are not always supposed to be taken literally I would say they do tend to retain a sentiment about that entity or divine intelligence. So that’s how approach most spirits with mythological “baggage”. It’s served me well this far!

ZEPAR: From my work, he was been good to me. He can bring you a short term relationship. It’s going to be a little more serious than what Sitri would bring. Imagine a “summer romance” type of thing. Again, with the Goetia, I approach it the same way as myths. I take into consideration the words, find what is more allegorical or metaphorical, throw out what is fear-mongering, and get to the real nature and abilities of the spirit. I find the part of baroness to be more towards the fear-mongering side. But I have indeed had a shortterm relationship through Zepar and she absolutely could not have any kids. So is it true? Maybe a little. He may not make someone baron per sé but he may bring you someone that cannot get pregnant.

5 Likes

She awoke my independent and inner mind when I first started working with her. She’s the first goddess that I ever worked with and will be working together with her again very soon.

5 Likes