Lilith and Her wolf aspect

I know Tiamat has a tie to wolves, but more like werewolves and demon-like wolves.

4 Likes

Everything has a meaning. Their intent on their appearance as well as how you translate that energy into a human understanding play a factor in how we percieve them.

3 Likes

Yeah. That. XD

3 Likes

The wolves protected her. When she took her place as the Moon the wolves howled in serenade and to remind her that she wouldn’t be alone as long as her great spirit resided in them.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen her with a wolf befor but thought about her with a wolf and seen a hand scratching one and I just did guided meditation for Lilith, I did notice so many people acted like she appeared as wolf when it was a wolf that was with her. Myself for her having an animal with her while I’m interacting was an owl. I’ve connected my crown to her so much anytime I do any charging of crown I drift towards her thoughts then image typically.

1 Like

Welcome @Ashecka_Kaoke It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Lilith doesn’t really have ties to wolves, but some believe she is queen of the wild, so.

2 Likes

I believe it comes from the arslan tash profilactic seal and spell. That is where she is referred to as a she wolf.

1 Like

She is the queen of the to wild! That’s the aspect along with many that she has…x

Many of Lilith’s aspects are modern and given to her by LHP people, while they still work in terms of the individual a lot of them tend to not make sense. I just stitch it up to a handful of LHP people just being insanely into her

4 Likes

Lilith is older then anything! The first born. Many aspects. X

Left hand path.

No she’s not, Lilith is a demon who is younger than many Goddesses and various other entities.

3 Likes

Mmmm! Il take the bait…:+1: explain how? X

How what?

1 Like

Sorry, what I am trying to say is, how is Lilith younger then other goddesses or god’s? Remember, the name Lilith is a name, she goes by many.x

Lilith is a demon not a Goddess, only case she is a Goddess is by title alone. There’s no other mention of her being a Goddess outside of left hand path worshippers.

She goes by many names? what other names and not other known Goddesses forced into her.

2 Likes

The essence of Lilith is not up for us to decide. She is a demon, a goddess, and at times an angel. We can sit here and make claims about who or what she is but at the end of the day Lilith has final say.

Yes and she’s a succubus queen, and a titled Goddess a title given to her by her worshippers but she is not the oldest being.

1 Like

I walk the middle… Lilith isn’t a demon, she was god’s first born, she was the one who looked after the tree of life…
Yes, I agree, she is the mother of demons, but also she has alot of other aspects…x

1 Like

“God’s first born” not at all lol she’s the mother of just succubus, Lilith was never said to be anything but a demon, the idea of her being angel was from “angel of sacred prostitution” everything else was made up by LHPers who worship demons as Gods. There’s no evidence of her ever being called a Goddess outside of that lol.

5 Likes