Lilith and her trials

does lilith put people that want to work with here through some trails? i summoned her yesterday and it was late and i wanted to speak to her more but she said to go to sleep because i am going to have a long day tommorow. it was a very long and difficult day and i feel as if i passed a trail and i think it might be hers

1 Like

She will put you through tests. I have certainly gone through mine lol. Still am.

1 Like

It depends on the individual, not everyone will go through trials with her. When I met Lilith it was just to the point and conversation. Nothing “trials” about it.

4 Likes

well i do want to work with her and she did tell me that she put me through a trail when i evoked her today and i did pretty well it seems.

Could these trials you are given be linked to what may have asked from her, what you want her to do for you?

i didn’t ask for anything yet but i do believe it was to see if i am worthy and strong enough

1 Like

You god damn right lol shit can get ruff but hold on tight and push threw it, keep your head she has you in her arms and thats the best feeling in the world. She loves you and she takes care of the ones she loves trust me!!! Happy journey my friend :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

I’m not sure if she puts you through tests, I would say if she likes you you would know rather quickly, she tends to be protective of those who she cares for and has honest intentions with her

i definitely believe that and she does like me it seems. the first time i heard about lilith i felt an instant connection

It’s usually preparatory trials. These are to test your endurance and strength levels. As she will make you deal with things you have locked up into your shadow. Like certain traumatic experiences that have hindered your growth as a person. She will make you face those things at some point of time. So you can overcome them and finally release them.

1 Like

well that trail did test my physical endurance and strength. good thing i have been doing sports for the last weeks

Yeah now you have to transmute that into inner and emotional strength.

Ive been working with her for 8 months now and she still gives me test along with others that i work with and some that i dont but i always know when its her and wich ones she has me up to. The funny thing is, is that she has been with me me for over 20 yrs :first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

Ive been working with her for 8 months now and she still gives me test along with others that i work with and some that i dont but i always know when its her and wich ones she has me up to. The funny thing is, is that she has been with me me for over 20 yrs
:first_quarter_moon_with_face::spider_web::last_quarter_moon_with_face: