Light workers What a fucking Joke

I put this in general discussion because I thought some of you would find it amusing. Mostly I want to know if anyone else has encountered such Moronic people also. I met this woman by chance. My friend and I went to the woman’s house because she was selling old records. My friend is record collector and I just came for the ride. While my friend was going through the records I got into a conversation with the woman. We got into a conversation that lead to hear telling me that she works with aliens and is a light worker.I said cool trying not to judge because who am I to pass judgement on anyone for thier beliefs? At this point my friend was listening to the conversation. I said to her "I normally dont tell people this but I’m involved in alot of ATR’s like IFA and Palo Mayombe. She asked me what is that? Then my friend just jumps in and starts saying some stuff like oh what he does is uses his forces to manipulate situations to make the best outcome for him. it was kind of a shock to hear my good friend say some shit like that. I never knew he felt like that about my practices. He said if everybody in the world did what you do the world would be a really fucked up place. I was shocked to hear him say that and then the woman starts saying well how do you situations like that? I said well a good friend of myn just got his second Dui. I said hes a good guy he was sober for almost 10 years and he he found out his Mom had cancer. So he had acouple beers drove and got caught. I said he was supposed to lose his license for 3 years but because of what I did for him he only lost it for 3 months. Wich was pretty fucking good if you ask me. She said well if he was drinking and driving he deserves to lose his license for that long. Who are you to mess with the scales? I said are you kidding me? the guy made a mistake he’s a good guy he doesnt deserve to have his life destroyed because he made a mistake. He’s a single dad too and he needs to be able to drive his daughter around. She was like well that for his greater good and your going to pay consequences for messing with fate like that. It was funny because I saw her bowl and I said oh ok. So do you smoke pot? she said yeah why? I said so what happens if you get arrested for haveing weed on you and Your gonna get some crazy fines and even jail time for that and have a drug conviction on your record so you cant get a good job because you have that. She said Oh well that will never happen to me. I said never say never and when it happens to you lets see how your crystals and your aliens work out for you. I told they guy that I went there with fuck off too. Its funny because he’s always getting arrested for dumb shit.

HELL YES! lol!!!

I studied core shamanism and a lot of healing methods, and they’ve pretty much got that world stitched up, and also dominate all the forums and e-groups…

She was like well that for his greater good and your going to pay consequences for messing with fate like that. It was funny because I saw her bowl and I said oh ok. So do you smoke pot? she said yeah why? I said so what happens if you get arrested for haveing weed on you and Your gonna get some crazy fines and even jail time for that and have a drug conviction on your record so you cant get a good job because you have that. She said Oh well that will never happen to me.

Those scum ALWAYS fucking rationalise reasons for you to do nothing, be nothing, and to not manipulate reality through some bullshit logic whilst using DIFFERENT rationalisations for when they do it.

Hypocritical bunch of asswipes is about my summary of them, and believe me I tried very hard to grasp their logic because a lot of the people who taught me valuable techniques are of that mindset, and for ages I thought I was missing some critical understanding of reality… in the end I figured out they’re all just hypocrites, because one minute “All is as it should be” and yet the next they want you to fix their cat’s leukemia or something.

2 Likes

HELL YES! lol!!!

I studied core shamanism and a lot of healing methods, and they’ve pretty much got that world stitched up, and also dominate all the forums and e-groups…

She was like well that for his greater good and your going to pay consequences for messing with fate like that. It was funny because I saw her bowl and I said oh ok. So do you smoke pot? she said yeah why? I said so what happens if you get arrested for haveing weed on you and Your gonna get some crazy fines and even jail time for that and have a drug conviction on your record so you cant get a good job because you have that. She said Oh well that will never happen to me.

Those scum ALWAYS fucking rationalise reasons for you to do nothing, be nothing, and to not manipulate reality through some bullshit logic whilst using DIFFERENT rationalisations for when they do it.

Hypocritical bunch of asswipes is about my summary of them, and believe me I tried very hard to grasp their logic because a lot of the people who taught me valuable techniques are of that mindset, and for ages I thought I was missing some critical understanding of reality… in the end I figured out they’re all just hypocrites, because one minute “All is as it should be” and yet the next they want you to fix their cat’s leukemia or something.[/quote]

Agreed
Indeed all the curses that I was reversing on my life came from “Lightworkers, angels and other kind of similar bullshit robots”

I have a theory about Lightworkers, where they’re basically just batteries for spiritual entities. Any time said entities need to juice up, they “attack” said Lightworkers, who respond by driving them off with their “white light attacks.”

I’ve taken the time to actually sit and listen to these fools, and I noticed that the longer they’ve been at it, the more strung out they look, to the point of being emaciated, oftentimes manifesting depression and anxiety. They’ll often talk about being under attack by various entities who drain them or otherwise siphon their chi, and their benefactors always talk about being “just around the corner” to saving them, much like how evangelical Christians say the rapture is just around the corner, to spare them from tribulation.

Anyway, I digress. The “Savior is just around the corner” BS keeps them placated, docile, and relatively passive, as they’re waiting on someone else to save them. In the meantime, they learn all kinds of cool tricks to make their chi absolutely delectable (anyone I’ve met who’s fed off a Lightworker has agreed they’re practically filet mignon), while their “benefactors” simply harvest their prime chi whenever they need to juice up. The fact that Lightworkers tend to be nonviolent idealists makes the job even easier.

Casting my mind back to when I used to go to a lot of workshops, informal meetings etc., that were jam-packed with those types, that makes a LOT of sense.

The world of healing is basically about channeling and manipulating energy, the spiritual equivalent of handing out $100 notes, and while that can be useful and even legit to hand to spirits as a method of payment or tribute (because you’re chanelling it through you and not from you) what they do is like getting attacked by astral muggers, and repelling the attack by chucking bundles of banknotes at their heads…

They more or less all report that the more work they do, the greater the sense that have that “demonic” activity is increasing in the world (which feeds nicely into their millenial sense of self-importance - the “coming battle” as the “dark forces increase” etc) - well pardon me but if I was handing out bags of cash at the corner store, I’d also expect the crowd round me to grow larger with time as well.

So yeah, that seems totally plausible.

Also, amusing. :wink:

I couldnt believe how she came across like she was better then me. WHat do you think of the whole alien thing? what do you think it is? I wanted to laugh in her face when she told me that. But who am I to say that shes crazy? Ive evoked Demons and deal with the dead. But I’ve seen People get posseed with spirits that told me things that no one knew but me. We’ve all seen things move in the basement around the prendas. She told me some bull shit about seeing ufos all the time. I was like give me a fuckin break

Light worker are the most negative and hateful being you will come across in my view.

They preach of love and light yet the love they have is the misery of other.
They claim there alien friend will come down to earth and enslave everyone and link them together.
They also claim earth is meant to be a library for other alien to feed off of that you need to increase your frequency as people on earth freq was lower so only a very few being can feed from you.

They made many you tube video and they all make me ill watching them.

Light worker claim doctor only treat bad people that if something bad happen that your a bad person that should suffer.
That every single sick person made themselves sick with no exception.
That attitude sicken me.
Well i could say allot more on the subject.

Well it not that am attacking them as am just stating what they actually believe.
Yet i dislike them with a passion.
I been attack many times by them.

All light worker think there better then everyone else.

As a matter of fact, I was just reading in Robert Bruce’s book this morning where he said emphatically that he’d never seen white light do any real good against entity attacks. He says the money color is “electric violet,” which is a shade slightly darker than amethyst. It’s sunlight and high-frequency colors that repel them. I HAVE seen the more occult-style methods of actually pulling in energy and firing it like a weapon do good, but it’s usually too exhausting to be an all-purpose fix.

Lol I watched a video by Uncle Bear heart on youtube. It was about a year befor I found Ea for evoking demons the video is called so you want be a magician. He talks about evocation of the 72 goeatia. but any way in the video he starts talking about light workers. He said 2012 was the biigest bitch slap of the century. He also said light workers get the fuck outa here. He said a 2 year old can do more atleast they do something they can throw spaghetti against the wall. at least thats something. The Wjite light worker was nice in condisending way.

I think that there of course must be aliens, and maybe some of our demons are them but light workers seem just weird - also these guys… [url=http://www.azazel.fi/en/]http://www.azazel.fi/en/[/url] they have interesting stuff written, but then again they for some weird reason say that “you shouldn’t use any magic unless you are full adept” and that you never should do harm or lie to others… And all kinds of stuff that just makes me feel like “full on evil guy” :smiley: . But anyways you’d have to read their stuff to get as confused as i am.

Very hard to find serious dark magicians from my areas, there just seem to be mostly people who do some kind of practice as “way of life” if you get what i mean, and i have never understood that why wouldn’t people want to evolve spiritually in a way that they can get significant even material benefits - but that’s just my thoughts as a “Black man” black by magicks not by race ;D

Taken from their discussion from the Finnish forum of the website as they are from Finland (and translated to english by me, might not be 100% accurate)

“”“”“”“”“”“”
Magic is funny “system” in that way ( reality is magic ), that when you actually access some forces/powers in yourself and by that also in others, that after you have reached that level - using magic becomes unnecessary on path of de facto occultism. And if you still use your powers after this, its like masturbating with a knife, when your own dick drops off and if there is others to see it, they might just be sickened by watching you

“”“”“”“”“”“”"

This kind of viewpoints that they have, i don’t get.

Also another member after that says “the only destruction magic id recommend to use, would be to destroy all illusions and delusions about the person itself and the world around him”

Damn that just sounds so… Uh… well you know what.

Also for me hard to understand why materialistic magic would be bad either…

You hear the same bullshit from a lot of healers, they spend years learning and then they reach this place where they put on this sad “I know better” smile and decide the only person they can heal, is themselves, because yadda yadda bullshit.

And then go round lecturing everyone to the same effect, of course.

That issue of the Divine Paradox is completely beyond their grasp.

Actually I have had experiences with what you would call an alien. I was falling asleep then I heard this voice start speaking (I could hear the voice physically as if you and I where right next to each other carrying a conversation.) and it was speaking a language I never heard before in a very deep metallic voice. I visualized (Visualized in my mind I saw nothing physically.) my surroundings and standing over me I seen a small (about 4 feet tall.) grey creature (You know, the cliche alien.) standing beside my bed. I then acted defensively and the experience stopped.

About a few months later I had my first physical manifestation (More than that of a demon I evoked months before.) with another one of these entities (It could have been the same one, I didn’t ask. Though I’m fairly certain it was.). The only reason I knew it was another one was because when It manifested it was a 4 foot tall silhouette, with a giant head and large eyes. It told me some things, and it left. I did not act in an aggressive manner this time as I was like “what in the actual fuck!?!?”

I am almost 100% certain that I attracted these beings/being, as I have a bad habbit of letting my mind wonder. I have no intention with working with these beings, as everything I have read or heard about them comes from light workers… Anything I have read that is positive about them anyway… Am I am not a light worker ^_^. Well I’m not much of an anything worker at the moment, procrastination is a hell of a drug… But by no means am I a light worker.

I really haven’t had any experiences with light workers. Most people around here don’t use magick (At least they don’t advertise it.) or they are your friendly neighbourhood Christian. Though I am fairly certain that my boss is into magic as I have seen a spirit/spirits hanging around him, and I can always see silhouettes out of the corner of my eyes at work. Who knows really, Its not that important. For the most part I stay away from the holier than thou crowd.

1 Like

I’ve never wanted a Facebook acccount so badly as right now, watching them scuttle out of the woodwork in response to Timothy’s post on EA’s Facebook page, here.

Some white-lighty butts need a royal spanking there…

What I don’t get is, I don’t (for example) monitor our English Islamic Mullahs’ pages to see what they’re talking about today, because I have better things to do with my time, so what the fuck are they doing glommed onto the Facebook page of EA and/or Timothy?

That warped mindset that would trawl the internet to find a page they can thoroughly disapprove of sums up everything that’s warped, self-victimising, and weak about white-lighters & a vocal majority of people on the RHP - they NEED an enemy to pity, to heal or to feel justified.

2 Likes

I think it’s quite clear that many “Angels” are actually powerful, demonic forces of destruction and bane.

But “Light Workers” are pitiful, self-willed to be blind – let them be digested as the “moon food” they are.

For me the true lightworkers are artists.especially the musicians.I couldn’t imagine a world without them.They are those who create with love.

1 Like

Well then there nothing like today lightworker.
It a huge cult

They preach of love and light.
Say to forgive those that do horrible things.
(claiming if you hold bad people accountable for there deed that you will pay dearly)
As they claim those that do wicked act are pure and full of love.
They also claim to never forgive a victim.
(they will even say there no victim that they are all responsible for bad thing that occur to them as they deserve it)
To show no mercy and make victim suffer.

They clam the harming of other is a good and noble thing.

I never came across a single light worker that wasn’t wicked at heart.
And i ran into many, more then i can count.

They twist words, try to corrupt other, and are complete sinister.
The dangerous aspect of LightWorker is there numbers.

You talk about those who speak but don’t act.those who work for something(it could be anything) they don’t preach.They just do it.Human ego wants to belong somewhere because this is the only way to battle other egos and become a winner.Tou can see this everywhere.Religions-politics-football teams-racism-ocuult and everywhere.The only thing that we have to understand is that we’re all different and everyone is here to ascent and take lessons and experience.Even the fake lightworkers who preach.You can hate them because right now you’re vibrating at a higher level than them but how do you know that in previous lifes you weren’t low level as them?

1 Like

I don’t really have much of an opinion on “lightworkers” all I know is that some people on whitley striebers forum thought Obama was a lightworker…

More evil is and has ever been done under the ruse of love.
J