Light of Alfheim

I’m pretty intrigued by the realm Alfheim. The realm of the Light of Elves.

I’ve heard this light is very nourishing, I’m thinking of constructing a ritual to bring the light of Alfheim down into our realm…

Has anyone on here had any experiences regarding Alfheim and its light?

3 Likes

I much prefer Jotunheim myself and the raw primal power of that realm though when dealing with elves and Alfheim keep in mind the standard rules of dealing with fae. They will try to trick and play games and lead you down tangent paths because it is fun if you are not careful. There are already natural portals and crossings in areas of deep wilderness or around various nexus points where leylines converge at the right angles. Everything is already connected you just have to find where it is connected or open a path. Galdr is best for a beginner to start with but it can be easier if more dangerous with Seidr.

2 Likes

I like the sound of that. If you make such a ritual please share it. Im willing do attempt such a ritual.

2 Likes

I’ve always liked the idea of elves.

3 Likes

This sounds very interesting to me.

The idea of taking an energy that is originally from one specific realm and bringing it down here for different uses.

Might be cool to see that done with lovecraftian energy too if there is such a thing.

Álfheimr - Wikipedia . Also, when I type the light of elfheim on google search engine, I get a bunch of God of War D&D stuff.

1 Like

Lovecraftian energies maybe not so smart to work with, insanity is preprogrammed i guess

1 Like

Yeah I just want to know if it’s okay to with the elves or if I need permission or something. But I like the idea of also… I was inspired through the new God of War game and I was like what if?

And I think it can actually work, but I wanna construct it carefully, thought I’d ask if anyone has any experience with Alfheim and the elves

2 Likes

id say ask them before opening a portal for their energy to come here but sadly i dont know abt alfheim though i know someone who definitly does. I will msg you when i get a answer out of em

2 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Good point. I would probably like to keep my sanity.
@Exil

@Alahimavatara. Well that’s interesting.
When I first saw this post, God Of War was the probably first thing I thought of.
Probably just coincidence
I’m not sure if Norse Mythology actually had the light of Alfheim or if thats just something made up for GOW.

I wonder what it could be used for.

1 Like

@Alahimavatara Speaking of video games like GodOfWar, I wonder if anything cool or useful could be done with the fictional Fel energy from Warcraft.

@Alahimavatara I wonder what could happen if you invoked the frosty power of Helheim and basically did an icy cold Helheim version of energy work.