Lift a curse. Please hellllpp

Can anyone point me to someone or some sort of spell to help clear me of any curses my family may or may not hold? I swear it just feels like there must be one. None of us can ever keep a guy in our lives whether it be relationship or family. My father abandoned me, my grandfather who took his place died too young, my other grandfather too young, my only uncle, and I feel like I actually have the worst luck with men in relationships. It’s like our family repels men. I hate it. The first and second guys I’ve ever kissed? Dead. Can anyone help point me to someone who is seasoned at this sort of thing? Or just help me in general. I can’t handle much more abandonment from them tbh. Like if this is what the rest of my life is going to be like I don’t want it. I feel like there has to be a curse on my family idk. Thanks in advance

1 Like

When did a change occur, and what led up to the change?

Hmm. I’m not sure. My father left when I was 3 so I guess that was possibly the start? Or possibly before I’m not sure how my family’s life was previously.

I meant what was it like before the curse, and when that occurred. I’m sorry, not sure I understand the question.