Lifeforce Absorption regarding electrical energies

Water is actually a bad conductor of electricity.

Oh because it causes the energy to be uncontrollable is that why?

Er no i mean water in general is a bad conductor of electricity which is why fish dont die from lightning strikes there are much better conductors

I’ve actually just been exploring the link between what conducts elecrticity and what doesn’t, and their uses as established magickal tools, vessels of will so to speak.

For example, water as stated doesn’t conduct unless it’s highly saline, there’s a whoie gross piece in Stephen King’s book The Green Mile about this, and quartz also doesn’t conduct, but it is piezoelectric (google it) which is pretty interesting.

Both are programmable for magickal purposes, and most hauntings are believed to occur near a body of water (the worst near still water, such as an old well) - this seems to be because the emotions involved programmed the water itself, like a giant crystal (see Emoto’s work for this, also Sandra Ingerman).

So, things that don’t conduct juice very well seem to be most useful to “hold a charge” of magickal intent.

Then silver, the best electrical conductor, is also recommended to be used a lot especially in black magick, like a silver chalice, and lots of black magicians gravitate towards wearing silver jewellery… plus the ancient grimoires a lot of demons ask for their seal to be cast in metal.

Sorry that’s kind of rambling, anyway there’s a list of conductors here: http://www.rare-earth-magnets.com/conductors-and-insulators/

This is interesting as well: http://chemistry.about.com/od/elements/f/What-Is-The-Most-Conductive-Element.htm

You can skim that and figure out which ones make good magickal tools, despite not conducting electricity etc.

I CAN FUCKING VOUCH FOR ALL LADY EVA SAID:

Sorry for the capitals but good Lawdy Lawd, I live in a fucked up haunted place. Not so much for spooky things because I banish left and right like Metatron himself is gonna inspect the place for the council.

My place is built atop an old volcanic vein (dried up lava forming a hollow tube) that pulls sea water every once in a while. Also, fucking sewer manhole two feet from the main door, and it’s a deep fucking whole that gets filled with still water for months at a time. To that, add that right in front of my house some people have died in fights and from alcohol poisoning, and that a few of the elderly neighbors either died miserable, lonely deaths or commited suicide.

Heck, we once wanted to plant a nice little tree in the garden, and just after a couple shovels worth of dirt? Flat round stone AND SAND came from under my property, because crooked construction crews basically choked the coast with concrete until the sand formed a solid chunk hard enough to build on.

As a matter of fact, a nearby hotel was demolished for reconstruction purposes, and THE MERE WEIGHT OF THE RUBBLE made the whole place crumble down up to 10 feet under the street level! It was THEN when we were informed that a century ago this place was used as a moore to extract salt. Of course, it got flooded and remained like that for about a year or so before they managed to drain and refill the street with concrete once again, but we really are sitting on a ticking bomb.

It’s been on this place where most of my hardest experiences have happened. Here and in another infamous place (that somehow ended up becoming my residence too!) where at least 5 confirmed murders have happened.

Now to think of it, I am somehow attracted or dragged to dark places naturally. Funny, right?

Sounds quite amusing my friend. Now, if only you could absorb those pesky, tormented ghostly/poltergeists soul energy all for your own…

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5735”]Well radiation particles are so microscopic, you can’t even feel them anyway.

But radiation is impossible to avoid so no harm in pulling in the energy. We are exposed to radiation all day every day.

Tv, Microwave ovens, ipads, iphones, Computers, Radios, MP3 players, The sun, even some digital cameras, security scanners and metal detectors, it’s everywhere. There are even RFW’s floating in mid air so even if you don’t have any of these devices in your home or you have less of them than other people, it won’t help. If you have lived this long without dying from it, I see no harm in taking in the energy now.

Also digital clocks, digital watches, credit cards with RFID chips…[/quote]

Also… If you could pull in that negative radiation you might could mentally transmute it into something beneficial… Like using it to put out into the universe to manifest as extra money. Energy can’t be destroyed but redirected, changed…

Makes sense, yeah I’ve made it into a new hobby of mine; now instead of putting up psychic shields all the time & pushing out energy to block out anger & frustration/violent intentions I finally got enough energy in my system that I’ll just absorb the negative energy even though it’s a little harsh & I’ll focus it into more natural regeneration. At first it’s kind of intense because it tends to restir the flight or fight response a bit, but shortly after it feels like quite the… Eheh, snack.

Oh btw Lady Eva! I found out the other day that all bones are naturally piezoelectric and amphibians somehow use the piezoelectricity in their bones to regenerate back their limbs. This means that thru the use of our EMF we can easily focus either a constant regeneration or speed up the healing process in our bodies very easily.

Soo whoo! Regeneration is simple! :smiley: