Life is Fucking Beautiful

As I was out enjoying a gorgeous midnight cigarette looking at the trees silhouetted against the evening glow, contemplating the absolute amazing blessing of not only living with some of the best insane roommates on the planet, but also that I’m in the top 8% of humanity in terms of material wealth despite being between paying occupations, I was overcome with the most intense gratitude that every single ridiculous bullshit event in my life has lead up this moment.

So, I prayed.

I thanked the Most High for all of the experiences I’ve had the privilege of enduring. I thanked Jesus Christ and Ganesha for the gift of divine Grace and forgiveness, I thanked Lucifer for his brilliant guidance toward wisdom, I thanked Belial for every hideous moment of weakness and anguish, I thanked Satan for every fucking roadblock that I’ve overcome, I thanked Lilith for the splendid opportunities of mindblowing sexual enjoyment, I thanked Marbas for all the agonizing pain brought on by healing, I thanked Dra’Talon, Sonnelion, and Ronove for such delicious revenge and retribution opportunities. Not a single moment of wasted time has existed.

I am part of a fabulous family of humanity. What more could I possibly desire in this incarnation?

Thanksgiving opens the door for greater blessing. Sometimes at work, I’ll get like a five cent tip. Then I will say “I AM Abundance. Thank you for giving me such wonderful blessings, may that person who is an instrument of blessing, be blessed himself.” And then, usually I’ll end up with getting a lot more.

So, keep it up. Thanks for sharing this experience.

Being in the top 8% of humanity in terms of material wealth it is quiet a reason to be grateful for ! I am not malicious, honestly!