Liberty and Power

The implication of not creating our own reality is to forever be mired down in whatever happens or does not happen. Tossed to and fro by the winds of chance, and the will of others, blindly running along with no sense of purpose or destiny. To finally fail, falter, and eventually fall, having lived a life that could be summed up with one word. Regret.

In my recent studies today I came across a quote that seems relevant here. It aligns with this BALG current in perhaps more ways than one, so I thought I would share it.

“God is the only safe thing to be.” Simon, The Gates of the Necronomicon

Take power, illuminate the world, rise up, and live a life of liberty.

Jim Carrey once said: “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body. My body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.

I’m not surprised that the mind of a comedian is quite deep and analysing, where humor is a way to contain and restrain it, yet leaving it open when needing it the most. Isn’t it fascinating? I think so.

Humans, such as you, me and everyone else in this forum, sometimes comes to a point in life to find a purpose with it. Success, mostly measured by others successes. I don’t see anything wrong in finding inspiration of others life experiences or in magic in general, but that measurement can be an obstacle in the way of finding a path of our own.

Fear is the biggest obstacle there is. Perhaps created by a distant memory of an experience in the past, or of something unknown in the world outside our comfort zones.

Love is letting go of that fear, taking that first step out of that comfort zone. It might be scary and uncomfortable at start, but it comes with a much greater reward to see something and experience something new. It can be, and mostly are, challenging. But it’s worth it. No doubt about that.

Right with you guys on this.