LHP Workbook?

I ordered the Black Magick Training Course from BALG, and I now have access to the video course. However, I never received the “83-page companion workbook” that’s supposed to come with it. Also, while the video course is supposed to be downloadable, I fail to see this option anywhere, so I’m stuck streaming it online and having to deal with constant loading, sign-in requirements, etc.

I’ve tried calling the number provided with my order, but no representatives are ever available. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I might be missing? Or what I can do to resolve the issue?

2 Likes

Greetings! No-one can help you here in the forum. The forum itself has nothing to do with the actual webshop, it is entirely different “entity”. I think @Lady_Eva has posted a link here somewhere, where you can reach customer service by email. I believe that’s the best way to solve challenges with them.

2 Likes

Yes, you do need to contact the helpdesk @Drip - they may take up to 48 hours to reply (the time should be specified on the page once you’ve raised a ticket) but they do always get back to people, as @Turomir said, no-one on the forum can assist you but they can:

https://becomealivinggod.zendesk.com/

2 Likes

I figured maybe someone had more info than I did. Thanks!

2 Likes