LHP Music

What are some good bands or soloist to listen to? I am kinda looking for music that has a New Age feel but with focus on Lucifer/Satan/LHP.

1 Like

Tool is pretty heavily occult related. I also like their sound.

4 Likes

I decided to Google satanic music and I found the band behemoth. I watched the video to their song “O Father, O Satan, O Sun.” It is pretty fantastic. And I learned that their frontman Nergal had a remarkable recovery from leukemia.

2 Likes

Danny elfman, music for a darken theater, and creature feature. The grestest show unearthed

Maybe you should listen to Dissection, it’s not new age. It’s metal but their last album Reinkaos it’s based mostly on the draconian path
( Lucifer,Leviathan, Lilith…) you might find it interesting.

1 Like

Nameless therein
N. Svarogow
ONA Chants

1 Like

Lord of the Lost is pretty openly Occult

May be right up your alley with the gutteral stuff.

This was my soundtrack when walking through Madam Pele’s…handiwork…

Now, Behemoth is fucking awesome!
This is probably my favorite song from them

Don’t forget about Evocation. Here are my two favorites from them -

Happy Listening…

They do have some regular music, ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4dedXyOfZE ) but with this much goodness…

4 Likes

Amazing! And Thank You!!!

1 Like

Ahhh…such…goodness…that I don’t have to share with anyone around me…

1 Like

Sorry, but my playlist just hit up a band I like that has a lot of (more mellow) songs that are occult-ish. They are rock, but there are a lot of songs that I would consider more modern folk.

1 Like

Grendel seems to be pretty LHP. Their Don’t Tame Your Soul cover is fuckin bonkers. Check out their album titled Prescription: Medicide

2 Likes

I just found this group… Nice voice but I dunno if its LHP. We need a recommendation thread.

1 Like

Seriously!!!

It’s called the Cool Music Thread.

Black metal

Oh, I thought that was just the music people were listening too but yeah… it makes sense. Derp is me.

It’s not really specific to Satanism or paganism.

Hootie and the Blowfish

2 Likes
2 Likes