I just dont know if i belong to the LGBTQ comunity
I wonder…
I dont know if my sexuallity fits in to be LGBTQ
Actually now I am confused
:s

1 Like

Whats your sexuality?

I’ll try to explain:
I am a man, and I think I am some kind of twisted straight guy, mmm is weird… I only have sex with “guys” who are not “men in sex” I only like guys who acts like woman in bed, guys who likes to be treated as women and who likes to pretend they have a vagina, I shag guys that dont like to eyaculate neither use their penis in anyway, I always pretend they are woman, I have had relationships were I have asked the guy to be my girlfriend and treat him like a girl all the time, I know is some how twisted, but I dont like to shag real women, But also I dont like guy’s “manhood” in anyway I only like the idea they have a vagina and that they are women.
I am the only guy I know who have this tendencies, and all my friends are straight, and they tend to consider me as a twisted straight guy, but my family thinks of me as a homosexual guy, cause they have got to know “my girlfriends” but they consider them as men (not as i did).
so technically I think i could be considered as gay, but if you think what turns me on during sex is to be with a girl “and only the idea of a vagina never another penis”
it just confuses me to define myself
:S:S:S:S
plus I only like really femenine guys and if they put on some womens clothes on the better (real hair thought cause wigs just dont turn me on)
:S:S:S:S::S

so wtf am I?
fisically gay? psycologically straight?
does anyone knows if this tendencies have a name?
does anyone knows another guy who like same thing as I do?

4 Likes

There’s a whole group committed to a fetish of “sissy”. Sounds like that.

1 Like

oop, bisexual fem dude here

1 Like

I will find out about that, thank you.

I’m pan here. I’m into music and magick and totally down for new friends. I have a discord and am totally open to meeting new peeps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My discord is roastroyalty#3497 @Thatonememer

2 Likes

it wont let me add you dmd mine :slight_smile:

Maybe capital R

1 Like

Something I found helpful along my journey and being in the LGBTQ+

1 Like

Bi-female, checking in.

3 Likes

LE BUMPP. This thread needs some love.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I have a need for this or not but I am quit the special snowflake.
transgendered m2f. Polysexual into men women and other m2f’s, polyamorous (meaning 1 man other women and maybe a trans…but mostly just me lol) The techical definition of polyamorous is 1 man multiple women, or polandry 1 woman multiple men, everything else is just poly to be technical which I am surprised no one knows… just sayin.

But trying to get back with my soul mate but having a weird thing Belial at times, I met an odd potential angel lover too, right wing but left handed path-ish.

Curious to meet other poly people and talk with other trans people and other right wing but left handed path-ish people too.

4 Likes

I am

1 Like

Why ont include someone who is asexual

2 Likes

My oldest daughter is asexual I’m bi-sexual …
So im sure threr are plenty of variations in this life and thats what gives life an edge

3 Likes

Happy pride month :rainbow::ok_hand:

7 Likes