LGBTQ Magicians’ Working & Networking Thread

Whats your sexuality?

I’ll try to explain:
I am a man, and I think I am some kind of twisted straight guy, mmm is weird… I only have sex with “guys” who are not “men in sex” I only like guys who acts like woman in bed, guys who likes to be treated as women and who likes to pretend they have a vagina, I shag guys that dont like to eyaculate neither use their penis in anyway, I always pretend they are woman, I have had relationships were I have asked the guy to be my girlfriend and treat him like a girl all the time, I know is some how twisted, but I dont like to shag real women, But also I dont like guy’s “manhood” in anyway I only like the idea they have a vagina and that they are women.
I am the only guy I know who have this tendencies, and all my friends are straight, and they tend to consider me as a twisted straight guy, but my family thinks of me as a homosexual guy, cause they have got to know “my girlfriends” but they consider them as men (not as i did).
so technically I think i could be considered as gay, but if you think what turns me on during sex is to be with a girl “and only the idea of a vagina never another penis”
it just confuses me to define myself
:S:S:S:S
plus I only like really femenine guys and if they put on some womens clothes on the better (real hair thought cause wigs just dont turn me on)
:S:S:S:S::S

so wtf am I?
fisically gay? psycologically straight?
does anyone knows if this tendencies have a name?
does anyone knows another guy who like same thing as I do?

5 Likes

There’s a whole group committed to a fetish of “sissy”. Sounds like that.

2 Likes

oop, bisexual fem dude here

2 Likes

I will find out about that, thank you.

I’m pan here. I’m into music and magick and totally down for new friends. I have a discord and am totally open to meeting new peeps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My discord is roastroyalty#3497 @Thatonememer

2 Likes

it wont let me add you dmd mine :slight_smile:

Maybe capital R

1 Like

Bi-female, checking in.

3 Likes

LE BUMPP. This thread needs some love.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I have a need for this or not but I am quit the special snowflake.
transgendered m2f. Polysexual into men women and other m2f’s, polyamorous (meaning 1 man other women and maybe a trans…but mostly just me lol) The techical definition of polyamorous is 1 man multiple women, or polandry 1 woman multiple men, everything else is just poly to be technical which I am surprised no one knows… just sayin.

But trying to get back with my soul mate but having a weird thing Belial at times, I met an odd potential angel lover too, right wing but left handed path-ish.

Curious to meet other poly people and talk with other trans people and other right wing but left handed path-ish people too.

5 Likes

I am

2 Likes

Why ont include someone who is asexual

3 Likes

My oldest daughter is asexual I’m bi-sexual …
So im sure threr are plenty of variations in this life and thats what gives life an edge

3 Likes

Happy pride month :rainbow::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Hey, any gay or bi guys here interested in BDSM that want an online relationship of sorts? Involving maybe roleplaying on discord, scanning each other, maybe some magical experimentation? Don’t reckon I actually need to know what you look like or anything like that.

1 Like

Well aren’t you quite forward?. :smirk: I am sure you will find what you are looking for. :wink: :smirk:

2 Likes

Gay adept here. Always happy to meet gay people that are seriously into magick. LHP only :wink: no matter which current.

2 Likes

I don’t mean like a relationship-relationship, I already have an IRL boyfriend (not magic practicing), but a ‘relationship-of-sorts’ would be nice. We could talk and scan each other and try magic things, could be fun

1 Like