LGBTQ+ group working

Heyyy,

First of all, I wanna say I’m not looking for a date smh there is grindr for that.

Secondly, I’m looking for a group with mostly LGBTQ+ people, all who are serious or atleast to a degree serious HAHA.

Because, I know how hard it can be to be accepted and the troubles that come with it. I want a group where wr can all help each other out and grow. And where we dont have to hide or anything.

When I came out as gay, I didn’t had a lot of people to support me in it or help me go through with it. That’s why I’m commited to help others. Because to be honest at the end of the day if u dont even love yourself or believe in yourself, what makes you think your magic will work.

Please serious replies, I won’t waste your time so please Don’t waste mine.

(The group could be held in Discord we will see)

Thank u all :heart::heart:may u have a wonderful day.

6 Likes

This might be a good place to post.

6 Likes

Well there goes my creative idea HAHAHA still would like to see if there would be people interested in it

4 Likes

I am! ~ ~

We can talk about gay stuff like romance fics or animes :tired_face::grinning:

4 Likes

And leave it to the bisexual guy, that would be me in case you haven’t figured it out, so jump in the thread and derail it. Anime and romance fiction?

I can just see the circle.

Okay, we’ll call on Belial 2 help us with these legal troubles, but first, it’s time for Sailor Moon!

Not hating on you guys, I’m just giving you a hard time

3 Likes

Uhh… I’m more interested in practicing magic, and hear about other peoples experience/ help them have more self esteem. But if u wanna talk about romance stuff, we can put another channel in a group just for that. But this is not a romance only thing.

@Roastroyalty Post your ideas in the thread Lady Eva Posted. Alot of us around so you should get some help in the areas you want.

3 Likes