Leviathan

I’ve recently been invoking Lord leviathan, my senses are not too developed, but apparently in my past life we were very close, i’m almost afraid to ask how close lol.I’ve done readings and the word “love” comes up alot. It’s also clear he wants to still have a big connection with me. Is it possible that i was one of his lovers? I’ve never heard of anyone saying Leviathan was interested in that sort of thing, so it tempts me to think i’m going insane rather than that’s the truth

1 Like

Most people restrict love to fit into their fantasies. Love is a very wide term with many scales. Just because you get “love” doesn’t mean you were Leviathan’s lover.

6 Likes

This is true, but i get those vibes from him and they confuse me

1 Like

People confuse sensuality with sexuality. Many people and spirits might love you, but you’re not their lover.

3 Likes

I invoked leviathan and saw a fresh red rose in my path. So yea.anything’s possible

1 Like

It could be a case: lover,child something what means to him. Just continue to evoke him regularly,you can achieve beautiful relationship.

1 Like

It is possible that he has a love interest in you but it’s not my or anyone else’s place to tell you if it’s true or not. You should ask him.

Like many have said, he could love you as a friend or child

2 Likes

True, thank you. I asked him and he said that we were lovers in my past life. I was just kind of scared to ask lol

1 Like