Letters to Santa are just Baby's First Letter of Intent

Ah yes, a carrot for Rudolph.

1 Like

It’s not a letter of intent, technically speaking. It’s a traditional petition spell.

5 Likes

Okay, good point. Petition spell. So, DarkestKnight, what would you like for Christmas from old Santa? :))

1 Like

I want clairvoyance, but I’ve already asked a lot of spirits for that and they sort of shrugged and gave me some ajna energy.

So… Give me a big hunk of selenite!

I’m so tired of having to banish my space every time I want some fricken hygeine. WHY CAN’T MY PLACE WHERE I CONSTANTLY SUMMON SHIT STAY CLEAN

1 Like

Or a big hunk of bismuth! Cause they’re goddamn gorgeous!

For those who may be interested:

As for what do i want? Love, Money, and ABSOLUTE POWAH! What else? lol

6 Likes

Lol it’s basically magic😂 you’re right, I can’t argue about it

1 Like

Dear Santa,

You know I’ve been too good for my own good for most of my life.

I want everything and then some. The perfect career, the book/movie deal, the smokin’ hot musician boyfriend, and a killer Art Deco apartment in Hollywood.

Help yourself to the freshly baked cookies in the fridge (hell, feel free to help yourself to the whiskey if you want).

Thank you,

Poppet

5 Likes

It is amusing how normies are using magick like this in their everyday lives without being aware of it… and not only that… but indoctrinating their children in it’s practice! I find that rather… amusing. Especially when it’s done by highly religious people :sweat_smile:

Ah, time to write a letter to Sandy Claws then.

scribbles away…

1 Like

And none of them give a second thought to making a wish and blowing out birthday candles!

2 Likes

There is no Santa. Letter of intent to who? lol

There is. He’s a thought form. Look it up.

hah

Letter to this santa ->

3 Likes

Eh screw letters. Hop on his lap and demand your desires.

2 Likes

I never thought about him being an actual spirit. So he’s a thoughtform?

Yes. I literally said he was.

Well damn. My bad. I was trying to expand the convo but nvm. Lol

I hate to be rude, I’m sorry, but I just said he was.

What I asking is are you sure he’s a thoughtform or could he be some sort of other type of spirit? Just curious. I don’t think about things like that