Letter To Lilith

…So let’s say if I write a letter to Lilith for a Succubus and some other thing…do I have to burn it? I know some people say to burn it in some kind of specific bowl or something but do you really have to but It? What happens if I just fold it up and save it or throw it away would that be bad?

2 Likes

Well the reason why you would burn it is unclear to me but you can burn it in anything you want. I did it in a little metal bowl. Plus it doesn’t have to be on a full size peace of paper. Mine was about an inch long and three inches wide. If you wanna keep the smoke down.

3 Likes

You could also try invoking a succubus but it might prove difficult. I would just light an incense and then burn the paper if your trying to be hidden.

2 Likes

K thanks!

1 Like

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd Its about taking the word from the paper, realese it from this world so to speak.

3 Likes

@Excalibur If you just save it nothing will happend except you might belive that you will have gotten a response.

2 Likes

@L-I-P Gotcha!

1 Like

That’s what I thought it would be like. I always saw it as burning the paper out of this world to have it arrive to Lilith in her realm.

3 Likes

I myself am not sure why one burns things like chaos magic sigils or letters of intent (such as yours) but I’ve been told it is to make the request (as in the physical words or symbols thereof) ephemeral so that they are released from this world, basically.

No idea where this comes from originally… but it works.

No special bowl is required - just make sure you burn it safely! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can burn it its a good method. The letter will be fire and smoke then the smoke will sumurge in to the air your message will fier of in to the air sort of. With the intent of only beeing sent to Lilith Its a form of petition.

Its all about thought desire and taking action then welcoming your new love of your life sort of. :slight_smile:

This is some thing to think hard and long before doing as adviced.

This is not a short time thing. If not requested other wise. So be specifik what you wan’t in the letter long term desire and goals.

In best regards//Addi

2 Likes

This is not the hole truth. For sending a petition you only need energy “element” You can use your own life force to send petitions. I don’t mean this method is not great i say there is a lot of ways this could be done.

2 Likes

How can i know this the answer is that i asked Lilith to help me feel spirits a whrote it on a peace of paper and then i folded it and putt in some thought and desire then let it sit on a structural link of chi energy on my phone screen for a while. The chi card linked to a real orgone generator. Founder of the first orgone generator
Is Karl Hans Welz…

It took some minutes and i asked in my mind send me some one Lilith to help me feel and give me a vision of its precense and there i feelt it coming sitting next to me and i started feel my vision changed and i gott dizzy.

There you have it.

I still got the letter filded with a gem in it. I lost it for a while it was completly gone and one they in my say temple i look down on the floor and there it was.

1 Like

You burn it because fire is one of the gateways to the spirit realms. The other two are blood and water.

You want to transfer the text into spirit somehow. If you evoke the entity and read it to them when they are with you that would work.

5 Likes

You can speak words out loud and they will be heard.

1 Like

@Mulberry k. Thanks!

Hey, First question:
Can I use period blood ?
Second question : Can I use blood and then burn the paper

Welcome @Lilin_anushka It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3