Letter of intent

Hello there,
Should i write a letter of intent to lilith for a succubus even if i am a beginner?

1 Like

Petition spells, letter of intent, etc doesn’t require years of experience to do so yes you can if you choose to.

1 Like

if i ask for a succubus can it harm me? as i dont have any sense how can i see or feel it?

Then it’s probably best you don’t ask for one until you work on your senses. Otherwise you’ll be ignoring her without intending to.

2 Likes

can i pm you?

Cant they help us in opening senses?

1 Like

There is a very long and ongoing thread about this you can find through the search function.

The senses aren’t closed. They’re like muscles that need to be worked out. However, it’s still better to have a level of psychic competence.

4 Likes

Dear friend, My advice work directly work with lilith or naamah why to asked to succubus from them . The four sisters are themselves succubus . There are many threads on invoking lilith and naamah . I recommend to work on Naamah first and then go for lilith. Remember your intent should be clear . The state should be like this " Goddess Naamah, I invoke three, Hear me me,Make your presence here . Please don’t send any of your succubus. I want only your presence" . The reason for this is Goddess Lilith or naamah She doesn’t come alone, she comes with his sons and daughters, the Incubus and Succubus, the vampire demons of sexuality.

when you feel her presence say " Please be my mentor in all areas of my life. Be my mother figure, lover, sexual partner, sister, friend, monster, teacher . Thank you"

5 Likes

Can they help us in opening our senses?

2 Likes

They can only guide you. The effort must be put in by you.

2 Likes

Hm thanks for the info ^^

1 Like