Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update*

Oh forgot to add. I asked it to touch my hand and almost immediately felt this intense pulsating within my hand. I’ve asked three times now and it just happens. Doesn’t hurt, feels interesting- almost like my hand is having an orgasm.

1 Like

Can I do this if im already dealing with another spirit? Or is that a bad idea

@succupedia
I would like to contact you via email
I am thinking about evoking a succubus using the provided method as u indicated above w but there are a couple things i would like to know more about.

thank you

First, before asking to personally contact a member, please click the image below and introduce yourself, as per the rules of this forum:

handIntro

I apologize
i did do as required but obviously on the wrong place and wrong thread

I will rectify that immediately
thank you and apologies, no disrespect intended

My bad. I didn’t see the first post. Thanks for doing it in the thread, and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feminine

Loyal

Honest

Natural submissiveness

Protective

Motivating

Supporting

Caring

Loving

Open

Evolving

Would these work @succupedia ?

I just did it and i didn’t have time to open up to him sadly. Burning the paper made a lot of smoke amd smells, so i had to cover it with a lot of cologne. I do thos because i am not allowed to light candles and i dont wanna get caught lol. Heart was racinng lol

3 Likes

Might ask for an incubus tonight :thinking:

1 Like

It does happen during the aftermath of working with Lilith but usually goes away.

1 Like

Same :confused:

1 Like

If i were to do this would i be capable of seeing the succubus/incubus even with an undeveloped ajna chakra? If not then would i have even the slightest idea of what she/he would look like?

2 Likes

They can help open our chakras. You’d probably still dream of her/him, but probably not always

2 Likes

Encore is right, you should be able to see it in your dreams and it will open your chakras for you.

3 Likes

[quote=“SamaelAnathan, post:452, topic:5334”]
Evolving

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

Tried out the letter of intent; I don’t feel him :frowning:

Give it some time.

1 Like

another question, what if the candle went out before 30 min are up? i’m guessing that it won’t be that bad, but i just want to make sure it won’t mess up the whole thing.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t matter if the candle goes out, because the candle doesn’t do anything but provide ambiance and a way to burn the letter. It’s not empowered.

1 Like