Lets talk

Ive had a strange feeling for some time that I need to be talking to someone here, or someone has some juicy info for me or something. Im talking i’ve had this itch for a good two weeks at least. Possibly since the days leading up to 11/11.

I have no clue what this might be about, so lets just talk and let it flow? What/who are you working on/with? Any fun new accomplishments or visions? Pro tips or fun facts to share?

Ive been working with Lilith a lot more lately, personally. I’ve been opened up the the gaurdians of her secrets and am working through them right now. She tore a light down from my ceiling recently, that was fun. Kali also. She almost burnt my house down but I was sick recently also and listening to her chants was the only thing that could ease me enough to sleep one of those nights.

I also made a friend on the astral in a way unique to me. There is no border for me with them between person and spirit. They are a child of Lilith and Eris, and when we met she got me very inebriated on some strange drinks and we went out flying.

1 Like

What a coincidence, before reading this and i was thinking about lilith. I haven’t worked with her yet, but i know that she’s around me. Kinda familiar about the flying part because i was flying through a forest and i saw her in the middle of it.

Hello, that’s a pretty interesting experience for you. Would you know her if you saw her human form?

1 Like

I hear a lot of people debate her lineage but I definitely see her as born of the wind. I think there is a lot of similarities between her and the furies (and Eris is also in that link for some reason). I have gone flying with her a few times. On a tangent (as if everything im saying hasnt been a tangent), I know a lot of people here debated on whether she is a parasite or not. Personally I know her to be a bit of a leech, but not in the negative sense. She does suck energy, bad and unnecessary energy. Also she does a lot of transmutation. If you are someone who wishes to hold onto your energy for one reason or another Id suggest staying away.

@Angelb1083 im not sure who you’re replying too lol

1 Like

I don’t know if i called this a dream but i remember i was stuck on this void and she pulled out of it. She told me that i need to control my power. @NeoFightTheNyophite

If you see her I would suggest working with her. She is very kind, loving, and strong. She is great with working through past trauma and blockages.

2 Likes

Someone told me that she reaches out for her children. @NeoFightTheNyophite

2 Likes

Of this im not sure! Ive only been working with her for a short time. I know she came to me through one of her children who I am now dating. Sorta just barged right into my life, much like how she tore that light down. I do not consider myself her child but who knows.

1 Like

You because the post above me wasn’t showing due to bad internet here.

Everytime she comes or feel her i get that motherly feel to her. @NeoFightTheNyophite

I think it would depend on if she wanted me to recognize her.