Let's Talk About E.T.s

Really? Because that’s something I’ve already employed.

How’d they tear it apart, Darkest? Weapons?

Like good ninjas, they used their hands.

Dem ninjas tho.

I much prefer the tendrils, though. Penetration through the astral exterior is so much easier when you’ve got a spiked tentacle doing it.

No…

#AwFuckYouAgain

[quote=“Gnosis, post:24, topic:2852”][/quote] That guy is hilarious. His explanation for everything that we don’t have an explanation for is aliens. Makes me laugh every time.

I have zero knowledge about aliens, so I’m just quoting the dude :

I have had experience with Greys also and for some reason I have this strong feeling that the Greys are the good guys and the Pleiadens are not…
They look more like us which allows them the ability to blend in more and win out trust. Where the Greys are actually here to help us in the long run.
IE we got technology from them since 1947 so they could gain the ability to harvest Stem cells and DNA from us to help their species survive

Try soul-traveling to the Pleiades system first, then try Arcturus.

We share a lot with some of them, and if you study the ancient creation stories, we even share DNA with some of them.

Aliens don’t always have the same abilities we do, sometimes theirs are entirely different, or wholly the same in some respects. In either case, there has been an incredible amount of documented literature that there are waves of ET and paranormal phenomenon that can be tied to particular points in history when particular races are visiting and particular ships can be spotted. This subject will become more obvious as time goes on.

According to legends which have been violently suppressed, we are a created race, with the (very particular) DNA of several very powerful species in us, and there is a great deal of respect an awakened human can command over most spiritual beings they will encounter on this sphere or even many others…Some would like you to believe it’s the other way around, but if you are kept unaware of your own power, the theory is that you will never have access to it. The only limitations in this reality, are the ones we impose on it.

This is why there is a battle over the fate of humanity.

Because if they can keep us ignorant of that, we will continue to be monkeys and slaves to the Demiurge forever, and if they can’t, we will become a race of gods that will reshape the galaxy, this is what many of these beings fear and actively are endeavoring to stop, and many of them have actively participated in the purging of real spiritual truth in various periods of history.

More is going to be revealed in the next several years that will trigger a mass awakening on the subject of ET’s as a whole, in particular the ones the goverment has made treaties with, like “abduction arrangements”, and “non terrestrial officer exchange programs”, and dare I say undisclosed military alliances.

I try not to get too preachy on my beliefs, but Here’s all I’m gonna say,

Next time you watch TV and see an image of a reptile space pope, you shouldn’t laugh, that’s closer to the truth than you could possibly imagine. In fact, try and see if imagining the pope in the manner doesn’t help explain the history and nature of this religion.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

I would like to point out that our friend the Black Pope has just announced that the Vatican’s entire library will be digitally scanned and uploaded to the internet for free and public perusal.

I’m not saying the new pope is a douche bag, he could be the most wonderful man in the world, and as far as pope’s go, he’s got a lot more class than the Sith Emperor he replaced.

The problem is this institution has been corrupted, and works to serve the interests of many others who use this religion as a vehicle for their agenda. Basically, my opinion isn’t that the pope is evil, but the organization he runs is.

To me, this is a lot like having Mother Teresa in charge of Auschwitz. I look at it and say, this could be interesting. And sure, I might watch it play out, but I do so with as much emotional distance as I would a late night foreign soap opera. In part because I think we might be getting to the good part soon, and because I’ve been let down by a lot of false promises and exaggerated claims; religion tends to be the undisputed champion of that domain.

I’ve loved and studied the subject of E.T.s for years now, yet I feel no wiser. I see many similar cases. That’s why I want to explore, and to see them with my own eyes.

Frater A, I have a few questions I’d like to tell you over PM. Would you be able to answer some of these?

Sultitan, as much as I would love to believe it, I doubt all of it will be.

But if we find Archimedes’ On Sphere Making , then I’ll be truly impressed.

We share a lot with some of them, and if you study the ancient creation stories, we even share DNA with some of them.

Aliens don’t always have the same abilities we do, sometimes theirs are entirely different, or wholly the same in some respects. In either case, there has been an incredible amount of documented literature that there are waves of ET and paranormal phenomenon that can be tied to particular points in history when particular races are visiting and particular ships can be spotted. This subject will become more obvious as time goes on.

According to legends which have been violently suppressed, we are a created race, with the (very particular) DNA of several very powerful species in us, and there is a great deal of respect an awakened human can command over most spiritual beings they will encounter on this sphere or even many others…Some would like you to believe it’s the other way around, but if you are kept unaware of your own power, the theory is that you will never have access to it. The only limitations in this reality, are the ones we impose on it.

This is why there is a battle over the fate of humanity.

Because if they can keep us ignorant of that, we will continue to be monkeys and slaves to the Demiurge forever, and if they can’t, we will become a race of gods that will reshape the galaxy, this is what many of these beings fear and actively are endeavoring to stop, and many of them have actively participated in the purging of real spiritual truth in various periods of history.

More is going to be revealed in the next several years that will trigger a mass awakening on the subject of ET’s as a whole, in particular the ones the goverment has made treaties with, like “abduction arrangements”, and “non terrestrial officer exchange programs”, and dare I say undisclosed military alliances.

I try not to get too preachy on my beliefs, but Here’s all I’m gonna say,

Next time you watch TV and see an image of a reptile space pope, you shouldn’t laugh, that’s closer to the truth than you could possibly imagine. In fact, try and see if imagining the pope in the manner doesn’t help explain the history and nature of this religion.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]
finally…i hope some other guys (from other forums) to see this…thanks for this wonderfull post

How did you get them to leave you and you family??? They I was unaware I guess