Let's Talk About E.T.s

I want to know what kind of home they live in, and where I can find a nice big gathering of them.

And NO, I don’t want to devour them or put them all in one place and blow it up.

I want to learn from them. I know some people have had really bad experiences with them, but I’ll try my luck- after all, I am an astral warrior. If the shit hits the fan I will indeed be prepared.

Anyone know where I can AP to make some contact?

Eternally,
-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:1, topic:2852”]I want to know what kind of home they live in, and where I can find a nice big gathering of them.

And NO, I don’t want to devour them or put them all in one place and blow it up.

I want to learn from them. I know some people have had really bad experiences with them, but I’ll try my luck- after all, I am an astral warrior. If the shit hits the fan I will indeed be prepared.

Anyone know where I can AP to make some contact?

Eternally,
-Sev[/quote]

Check Alienology Book “Alien Codex” even thought they are the “Archons” they will teach you to exchange their blood with yours…you only need a blue veils room with Black Mirror, Inverted pentagram and some other stuff…enjoy the trip

try INSIDE THE EARTH…someone has to go there…there are many theories about the HOLLOW EARTH and the kingdom of agartha…some of the ufos come from there…so you have nothing to loose…go inside and tell us…

Watch out for the greys, once you invite them itll be hard to get rid of them. Once the fuckers barged into my temple without being invited and i threw them back out.

Korgon: I’ll torrent it, thanks for the info.

Dron: I have a little problem with projections on earth for some reason.

Caido: Why did they do that? Barge into your temple, I mean.

Not all the greys are bad though, some of them have been pretty useful to me.

I’m looking for a homeworld or something, anyone got any ideas?

Ask an entity to take you there.

E.T.'s? Seriously? Do they really exist?

I know they exist, Diazin

And defectron, will do.

Dear Sevarn, the Greys are well known for thinking that they can do as they please, get into your house, your bedroom and even abduct you without even asking please. I asked Azazel about their true intentions and he sid they cant be trusted.

Angel Caido, if they hold sinister intent, they will be treated as enemies. Though I would like to learn from them.

Gotta find the right ones, there’s more then one group of them.

Oh boy, sounds like quite the venture!

Any rough idea of how many, or by guessing would we be shooting numbers?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:14, topic:2852”]Oh boy, sounds like quite the venture!

Any rough idea of how many, or by guessing would we be shooting numbers?[/quote]

No idea, you should ask Azazel, he warned Caido about the bad ones but he also seemed to be on good terms with the grey that I know.

Huh. Wonder what connection is between those two groups (Azazel and the greys).

Oh well, I still have to wait until this pathworking with Belial is done.

Thanks for the info, guys!

Eternally,

-Sev

Aliens, that’s cool. But be very careful if you go snooping around secret government bases. I’ve heard a few horror stories about APing to area 51 and the like.

Not saying don’t do it, just be very cautious man. Shit can get very real, very fast in those environments.

Seeker, [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/viktor-yanukovych-and-baneful-magick-is-it-posible/15/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/viktor-yanukovych-and-baneful-magick-is-it-posible/15/[/url]

I believe I’ve made it clear that I lack sanity. And a sense of self-preservation.

I don’t care in the slightest how fast shit gets real, because I thrive off of it.

I’m not talking about attacks, magical or otherwise, just creepy fucking stuff.

Like separating someones astral body into the individual layers, trapping APers in a some kind of magnetized cage and then pushing an alien astral body into your physical one while you are trapped, etc.

Could be complete bullshit, just thought I’d give ya a heads up.

I have a hard time believing aliens do the whole projection thing and bother humans, though, if they exist, and I believe they do, I’m sure they are just as ca[able as we are. In the book, ‘Path Notes of an American Ninja Master’ by Glenn Morris, the author mentions being attacked by a grey alien during an AP with his master, and they wound up tearing it apart.