Let's start some challenges

Here a idea I had. Let’s start a challenge, someone, anyone makes a challenge of a goal or a test or a practice e they want to perform or achieve and others join in and work to see if that goal or practice bears fruit.

For example. Let’s say that there is a meditation on line that claims if can let you see spirits. Someone posts this practice and they and others who accept the challenges practice it for x amount of time. After x time is up all the participated state the success or failure or exeperinces and details as to what they did and so on.

Or someone who has a idea of there own and suggests it in serial and others who are interested partake in the practice or idea etc etc.

I think this would be a great way to get some group practice in and get some new ideas in as well

I think political magick workings would be a good test as we could see whether or not the workings bear fruit.

Some of us are not terribly interested in politics, but still suffer from delusions of grandeur would want to change the world. :wink:

There’s lots of threads for political magick as is. From what I’ve noticed this thread is more like a place where we put forth experimental methods for others to test and get results.

Besides, this seems like a place where we can just offer up random meditations and things like that. I can definitely see this as serving:

1. A place to set goals, big or small, and work together towards accomplishing them.
  2. Testing our powers by casting spells for others, thus growing in skill.
  3. Testing our methods by casting spells for others, thus developing better tools.
  4. Testing things we find online to see how legit it is.
  5. Letting others test things we made to see how applicable it is for others.
  6. Brainstorming, tinkering, development, and creating an archive, library, and treasure trove of, methods, and “neat tricks”, an occult toolbox.

With that said, one useful trick I’ve been using that tends to be fairly potent in raising a lot of energy very quickly, especially when I’ve been channeling something serpentine(like myself :o), is what is known in the Typhonian tradition as the Hiss of Dahomay.

Read about it on a blog, if you must know, and decided to play around with it, and use it to raise energy, in ritual and in everyday life. It causes some white noise, which is conductive for magical working, and helps make the energy more tangible, and palpable, on my end. At the very least, it helps raise energy for ritual.

I will detail what I got after someone chooses to play around with it. Basically, all the Hiss of Dahomay is is you hissing, while lifting your arms and pulling the energy. Hiss “HHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS”

THe Winds of Space is the exact opposite sound, and is used to prevent materialization, binding, banishing, and psychopomp work. “SSSSSSHHHHHH” that is.

Just a random, though neat trick, that can be tested out. I might post more, some things just from everyday life.

I have a idea. I’m been practicing AP for some years now, on and off. anyone who is interested. Lets make a attempt to protect into the astral and meet into a certain area, kinda like a magic hangout.

For testing purposes we can, say a pass word to each on while in the astral and when we meet back up here we can.

we can set a date once a week to meetup and agree on a location, this could be a first step into making this more effective.

for those who have never done astral projection. I have a link you can go into and learn how to d oit

[quote=“telgega, post:4, topic:8875”]I have a idea. I’m been practicing AP for some years now, on and off. anyone who is interested. Lets make a attempt to protect into the astral and meet into a certain area, kinda like a magic hangout.

For testing purposes we can, say a pass word to each on while in the astral and when we meet back up here we can.

we can set a date once a week to meetup and agree on a location, this could be a first step into making this more effective.

for those who have never done astral projection. I have a link you can go into and learn how to d oit[/quote] I’d be interested in this but I’ve only projected once and it was accidental. Can I see your link?

[url=http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?442-workbook]Astral Dynamics - Page Not Found

Lady Eva and the forum rules won’t allow us to name a certain figure and agree to curse him to death. So maybe we could find a public figure that we all would like to “help” in a specific way. For example, pick a needy, single mom that has been on the news or something and do a a work that someone gives her a large amount of money (say $25K).

[quote=“telgega, post:4, topic:8875”]I have a idea. I’m been practicing AP for some years now, on and off. anyone who is interested. Lets make a attempt to protect into the astral and meet into a certain area, kinda like a magic hangout.

for those who have never done astral projection. I have a link you can go into and learn how to d oit[/quote]
Id be willing to give it try

Super neat idea! Could you send me the link???

Where would we agree upon said password?

The Internet is a pretty transparent thing when it comes to the astral, especially online forums and such things. Private messages are more private, obviously, but even then one has to take protective measures to make sure a less benevolent spirit is not reading it.

Then again, this forum has its guardians as is, and Azazel, or other beings watching over BALG can be petitioned to obscure it if it is on here.

As for finding a location on the astral, one has to adjust for time being fluid. This is has, to an extent, been both an advantage and disadvantage. An advantage because, even if I’m late I can still, if I work towards it properly, get there on time, sometimes even days afterwards, or before, but the disadvantage is of course, the odds of missing.

So it would be wise for us to link up prior so that we are all anchored to the same “point”. Also, since the astral changes a lot as well, one needs to identify the “signposts” of the astral locations, which is to say, anything that makes that space unique, and apart from all the others like it.

[quote=“Arcane, post:10, topic:8875”]Where would we agree upon said password?

The Internet is a pretty transparent thing when it comes to the astral, especially online forums and such things. Private messages are more private, obviously, but even then one has to take protective measures to make sure a less benevolent spirit is not reading it.

Then again, this forum has its guardians as is, and Azazel, or other beings watching over BALG can be petitioned to obscure it if it is on here.

As for finding a location on the astral, one has to adjust for time being fluid. This is has, to an extent, been both an advantage and disadvantage. An advantage because, even if I’m late I can still, if I work towards it properly, get there on time, sometimes even days afterwards, or before, but the disadvantage is of course, the odds of missing.

So it would be wise for us to link up prior so that we are all anchored to the same “point”. Also, since the astral changes a lot as well, one needs to identify the “signposts” of the astral locations, which is to say, anything that makes that space unique, and apart from all the others like it.[/quote]
So whomever is gonna be the lead man of this operation. Should set a password, make sure all the others know of it. And we should all meet up at whatever astral place, will be the place before hand. Get a feel for it and know how to recognize it. Then on the right day meet up? I think thats what Im getting? ?
Im still willing to try it. So I’ll be waiting.

I think what might be easier, especially for the ones who have never done would be to meet somewhere that you can identify physically as well as on the astral.
Like say, the Eiffel Tower, or statue of liberty. You can already identify those physically. So, it would make it a little easier in the astral.
Anyway, just my suggestion.

Or, instead of a password, you guys could say a specific word in the Astral and confirm it on the board, as this will reduce the chance of false experiences.

Just what I was thinking

[quote=“arianna, post:12, topic:8875”]I think what might be easier, especially for the ones who have never done would be to meet somewhere that you can identify physically as well as on the astral.
Like say, the Eiffel Tower, or statue of liberty. You can already identify those physically. So, it would make it a little easier in the astral.
Anyway, just my suggestion.[/quote]

I like that idea

[quote=“telgega, post:15, topic:8875”][quote=“arianna, post:12, topic:8875”]I think what might be easier, especially for the ones who have never done would be to meet somewhere that you can identify physically as well as on the astral.

I like that idea[/quote]
So I guess you could pick a spot and decide if we are gonna have a password. Or do like ashtkerr suggested.
Im fine either way. Just let me know.

I have an idea for a kinda of challenge I work with Azazel and Ahmet and I plan soon to work with Set as well and I just think it’s a lil odd how Azazel introduced me to Ahmet an entity that no one I’ve found has worked with and they are both telling me I need to go to Set next the challenge would be for someone to try this with me make pacts with those three and figure out what those three are together for

[quote=“Eye_of_Ra, post:16, topic:8875”][quote=“telgega, post:15, topic:8875”][quote=“Eye_of_Ra, post:12, topic:8875”]I think what might be easier, especially for the ones who have never done would be to meet somewhere that you can identify physically as well as on the astral.

I like that idea[/quote]
So I guess you could pick a spot and decide if we are gonna have a password. Or do like ashtkerr suggested.
Im fine either way. Just let me know.[/quote]

lets make a attempt for this sat, say maybe around the morning time? lets try to meet at the arcadia

[url=http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/north-americas-top-10-natural-wonders-acadia/]http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/north-americas-top-10-natural-wonders-acadia/[/url]

I’m not good enough at astral to be able to

[quote=“telgega, post:18, topic:8875”]lets make a attempt for this sat, say maybe around the morning time? lets try to meet at the arcadia

[url=http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/north-americas-top-10-natural-wonders-acadia/]http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/north-america/top-10/north-americas-top-10-natural-wonders-acadia/[/url][/quote]

Hiya, Telgega!

Since there are members from all over the world on the forum would you pick an exact timeframe and what timezone so we can do the math to be there at the same time. Lol. For example, I’m West Coast US and go by Pacific Standard Time.

Thanx! And GREAT idea!