Some of us are not terribly interested in politics, but still suffer from delusions of grandeur would want to change the world.
There’s lots of threads for political magick as is. From what I’ve noticed this thread is more like a place where we put forth experimental methods for others to test and get results.
Besides, this seems like a place where we can just offer up random meditations and things like that. I can definitely see this as serving:
- A place to set goals, big or small, and work together towards accomplishing them.
- Testing our powers by casting spells for others, thus growing in skill.
- Testing our methods by casting spells for others, thus developing better tools.
- Testing things we find online to see how legit it is.
- Letting others test things we made to see how applicable it is for others.
- Brainstorming, tinkering, development, and creating an archive, library, and treasure trove of, methods, and “neat tricks”, an occult toolbox.
With that said, one useful trick I’ve been using that tends to be fairly potent in raising a lot of energy very quickly, especially when I’ve been channeling something serpentine(like myself :o), is what is known in the Typhonian tradition as the Hiss of Dahomay.
Read about it on a blog, if you must know, and decided to play around with it, and use it to raise energy, in ritual and in everyday life. It causes some white noise, which is conductive for magical working, and helps make the energy more tangible, and palpable, on my end. At the very least, it helps raise energy for ritual.
I will detail what I got after someone chooses to play around with it. Basically, all the Hiss of Dahomay is is you hissing, while lifting your arms and pulling the energy. Hiss “HHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSS”
THe Winds of Space is the exact opposite sound, and is used to prevent materialization, binding, banishing, and psychopomp work. “SSSSSSHHHHHH” that is.
Just a random, though neat trick, that can be tested out. I might post more, some things just from everyday life.