Let's Meditate Together

Let’s Meditate together. I am going to start here very soon. I will start today for about 10 minutes. I will be using the Deep OM Mantra I will be using the Kangse bell as well. I will be calling on Hecate for healing and guidance. Anyone is free to join and I will be keeping this updated daily.

Blessed Be!
See you all very soon.

1 Like

Feeling of great heat which traveled up my finger tips through my arms and continued down my back and throughout my body until I felt it pour out of my feet into the ground creating what seemed like a pool under me. I felt as if i was being lifted up and embraced the way a mother would give her child a hug as tight as she could nearly took my breath away. I had an overwhelming since that everything would become better for me. That any worries I have been experiencing would be answered soon. As my eyes were closed I could see what looked like a path of stone and in between the stones had a glow of red which at first frightened me but quickly became relaxing. I may not of heard her voice as of yet but I know that she came to me today and for that I am thankful.

Blessed Be!

1 Like