Lets hash this out

not sure why i said that for a title but ok, anyway
i wanna hear some background not specific background just how you were raised or really what brought here. what made you decide one day “hey im gonna go be a fucking god”

for me it pretty much started when i realized god isn’t helping me do shit god isn’t keeping me alive and he damn sure ain’t preventing me from killing myself
and then i found E.A Koettings the first video i watched was "Why summon “evil " spirits like satan or astaroth” and i was hooked.

I didnt begin to learn about SuperNatural magick until my teens. But my father always thought I was the weird kid because I expressed zero interest in catholocism from the start. He didnt treat me weird, but in fact supported me in all my interests and protected me. Didnt know it at the time, but the spirit of Belial the dragon king was always watching over me. I had many experiences if avoiding situations and being lucky. Healing from accidents that shouldve killed me you name it. Also had a decent Materialistic life in an upper class atmosphere for not necessarily coming from a rich family. Wealth always seemed to come from somewhere to make sure I did ok.

As for why I found my place is because I am naturally have always been curious into investigating psychic activity. At some point I found the Joy of Satan and the first thing was I dove into using Runes as Natural Psi Technique…I accidentally opened a Portal and then Belial came through as a super heavy Black shadow that was cold but we were becoming nearly 100% in synch…and I had some interesting Psi-Warfare battles during that time period. Fyi Belial is a Time Traveling Archangel that came from the furthest future and was many things…militant that hunted down and destroyed the abrahamic spirits, did business warfare, had a family (think a Godfather scene where a Don is choppiny vegetables preparing food for the family, tucked away in some obscure village) and all sorts of things. Since then I learned about demons and have been trained by them since then. Its on ongoing relationship.

So I had a headstart in not needing to be deprogrammed as I arrived as a Blank Slate. Belial teaching me I was a true avatar for his current from the womb. His auric colors when he appears are White Gold with a tinge of electric blue and black underlying it all.

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8284”]not sure why i said that for a title but ok, anyway
i wanna hear some background not specific background just how you were raised or really what brought here. what made you decide one day “hey im gonna go be a fucking god”

for me it pretty much started when i realized god isn’t helping me do shit god isn’t keeping me alive and he damn sure ain’t preventing me from killing myself
and then i found E.A Koettings the first video i watched was "Why summon “evil " spirits like satan or astaroth” and i was hooked.[/quote]

I like to dance with the devil in the pale moon light!! :slight_smile:

Actually i started working with my chakras and that led me to Enki and then it all snowballed from there. I realized after working with my chakras and working with healing frequencies and the planetary magick that my life started to change for real and for the better. And know here am!

I found EA Koettings videos at a very dark period in my life and I had already begun working with the occult but I was only working white magick (I despise the whole right hand path ideology now). When I started to actually do the work from Koetting’s videos and several other excellent LHP videos and books I found myself getting better at magick and my life also began to improve. This forum, is something that I wish I knew about earlier on in my path. It would have saved a lot of time. But now that I am on here, I am learning new things rapidly and making new friends along the way!

I was always very connected with the astral and magic just seemed like a natural thing to engage in. I actually found the forum after watching the h3h3 video on EA.

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8284”]not sure why i said that for a title but ok, anyway
i wanna hear some background not specific background just how you were raised or really what brought here. what made you decide one day “hey im gonna go be a fucking god”[/quote]

Long before I found Koetting, I simply decided I was tired of the lies. I had enough experiences in my childhood, and “that family”, which made me reconsider every waking moment of my life. When I simply couldn’t reason with myself that this was everything there was, I found more.

What twenty-something living in the streets and calling his bed a box and his breakfast a sandwich out of the trash, in the aftermath of his sudden loss of home halfway across the world from his parents, with no way to contact them, doesn’t want the power to acquire a dwelling? Or see their parents again?

damn velotak…glad you got out of that shit. if i wasnt as resourceful as i am id have been inn the same position

[quote=“Velotak, post:6, topic:8284”][quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8284”]not sure why i said that for a title but ok, anyway
i wanna hear some background not specific background just how you were raised or really what brought here. what made you decide one day “hey im gonna go be a fucking god”[/quote]

Long before I found Koetting, I simply decided I was tired of the lies. I had enough experiences in my childhood, and “that family”, which made me reconsider every waking moment of my life. When I simply couldn’t reason with myself that this was everything there was, I found more.

What twenty-something living in the streets and calling his bed a box and his breakfast a sandwich out of the trash, in the aftermath of his sudden loss of home halfway across the world from his parents, with no way to contact them, doesn’t want the power to acquire a dwelling? Or see their parents again?[/quote]

I have yet to meet anyone who acquired real manifestation power that didn’t hit bottom first in order to learn those “special” lessons that are key to the acquisition of it. Michael Jordan got cut from his high school basketball team because he sucked. That was his bottom where he learned the visualization powers that lead to him manifesting himself as the greatest ball player of our age. He claimed that he started visualizing himself playing well and started to practice hard and next thing you know he is in the NBA winning championships for the Chicago Bulls. It was his hitting bottom that gave him that insight otherwise he might not have ever considered visualization as a tool to achieve his goals.